JET 754115 100" x 14 Gauge Floor Model Hand Brake
The 754115 includes:
- 1x JET BPF-16100 754115 100" x 14 Gauge Floor Model Hand Brake
- Wide assortment of finger widths allow greater versatility in the shop
- With fingers installed it can be used as a full-length nose bar, turning the machine into a straight bending brake
- All body sections are welded steel plate with heavy truss rods and braces designed to give greater strength and durability
- Both the bed and apron are bored in line to assure the utmost accuracy
- Counter weights can be moved up or down to adjust desired leverage
To accommodate space restraints in your shop, as well as forming and shaping needs of your operation JET Bench and Floor Model Hand Brakes, Bench Model Box and Pan Brakes, and Floor Model Box and Pan Brakes are designed to deliver superior accuracy and durability. Finger width assortments and removable finger sections enhance overall productivity in your facility. JET Brakes are built rugged to provide superior satisfaction with every bend you make
NOTE: JET Tools is transitioning their metalworking machinery products from white to gray. We dropship most products direct from JET. Unfortunately, we have no control over which color you will receive, sorry.
For all JET warranty issues, please call (800) 274-6848.
- Stop rod for repeatable bending
- 12 gauge maximum capacity for mild-steel
- 10 gauge maximum capacity for aluminum and copper alloys
- 16 gauge maximum capacity for stainless steel
- Brand: JET
- Model: BPF-16100
- MPN: 754115
- UPC: 731325450088
- Type: Floor Box and Pan
- Mild Steel Capacity (Gauge): 16
- Bending Length Capacity (In.): 100
- Maximum Box Depth (In.): 4
- Maximum Lift of Beam (In.): 2-1/4
- Beam Adjustment (Front to Rear) (In.): 1
- Number and Width of Fingers (In.): 15 (4@12in, 4@6in, 3@5in, 1@4in, 1@3-1/2in, 1@3in, 1@2-1/2in)
- Finger Nose Angle (Deg.): 45
- Nose Radius (In.): 1/32
- Overall Dimensions (L x W x H) (In.): 140 x 30 x 76
- Weight (Lbs.): 2,450
- Package Qty.: 1
This item is covered by WMH's 2 Year Warranty and Jet's Red Assurance Protection Plan.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please call 1-800-274-6848.