JET 754130 16GA x 72" Floor Box + Pan Brake
The 754130 includes:
- 1x JET 754130 BP-1672 16GA x 72" Floor Box & Pan Brake
- All body sections are welded steel plate with heavy truss rods and braces designed to give greater strength and durability
- Both the bed and apron are bored in line to assure the utmost accuracy
- Soft grips on top of counter weight bar to prevent damaging the operator's hands
- Tool less angle stop
- Soft touch handle grips
- With all fingers installed it can be used as a full-length nose bar, turning the machine into a straight bending brake
- Wide assortment of finger widths allows greater versatility in the shop
- Repeat bends are easy with a quick turn of the stop collar on the stop rod
The JET 754130 BP-1672 72" Box and Pan brake is designed for durable use and precise results. Innovative ergonomic features promote operator comfort and help prevent injury and fatigue. Welded steel plate body sections and heavy truss rods and braces contribute to strength.
For all JET warranty issues, please call (800) 274-6848.
- Brand: JET
- Model: BP-1672
- MPN: 754130
- UPC: 731325513387
- Type: Box & Pan Brake
- Capacity (mild steel): 16 GA
- Bending Length Capacity: 72"
- Bending Angle: 0 - 135°
- Maximum Box Depth: 4"
- Maximum Lift of Beam: 2.2"
- Beam Adjustment (front to rear): 1"
- Recommended Min. Flange in Capacity Material: 1"
- Number of Fingers: 17
- Width of Fingers: 6 at 3", 3 at 4", 6 at 5", 2 at 6"
- Finger Nose Angle: 45°
- Finger Nose Radius: 1/32"
- Overall Dimensions (L x W x H): 100" x 31" x 41"
- Weight: 1960 lbs
- Package Qty.: 1
This item is covered by WMH's 2 Year Warranty and Jet's Red Assurance Protection Plan.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please call 1-800-274-6848.