JET 756026 Model SR-2236N Slip Roller
The 756026 includes:
- 1x Jet 756026 Model SR-2236N Slip Roller
- A great machine for industrial, educational, and vocational shop uses
- Precision turned carbon steel rolls are ground and polished to ensure excellent results
- Large roll adjusting screws facilitate lifting upper roll for easy material removal
- Wire grooves are standard on SR-2024N, SR-2236N and SR-1650N
Since 1937, JET has been making some of the best metal and woodworking machinery out there. If you are in the market for a slip roll, you can't afford to be without the 756026 from JET. This machine is great for many uses including industrial, educational, and vocational shop uses. Their carbon steel rolls are unmatched in quality because they are precision-turned, ground and polished. Material removal is made easy with the large roll adjusting screws, which lift the upper roll. Wire grooves are standard on SR-2024N, SR-2236N and SR-1650N models.
NOTE: JET Tools is transitioning their metalworking machinery products from white to gray. We dropship most products direct from JET. Unfortunately, we have no control over which color you will receive, sorry.
For all JET warranty issues, please call (800) 274-6848.
- Brand: Jet
- Model: SR-2236N
- MPN: 756026
- UPC: 662756213754
- Type: Slip Roller
- Dimensions: 47.25 x 16 x 18
- Height: 18"
- Width: 16"
- Length: 47.25"
- Weight: 256 lbs
- Minimum Forming Radius: 1
- Wire Grooves: 3/16, 1/4, 5/16
- Number and Diameter of Rolls: 3 and 2
- Mild Steel Capacity (gauge/in.): 22
- Max. Forming Length (in.): 36
- Package Qty.: 1