JET 756028 50" Electrical Power Slip Roll (3PH)
The 756028 includes:
- 1x JET 756028 50" Electrical Power Slip Roll (3PH)
- An essential machine for sheet metal forming in HVAC and FAB shops
- Switch between forward and reverse action on a dime with the foot petal roll drive
- High quality rolls are made of hardened polished high-carbon steel
- Equal pressure adjustment is possible with the position scale on the forming roll, ensuring excellent results
- Longevity and great results are guaranteed with the heavy duty cast iron frame and enclosed base
- Easy setup and operation
- Foot-control assembly has an emergency button for extra safe operation
Jet has been making high quality machinery for wood and metalworking applications since 1937. If you need a machine for sheet metal forming, you can't go wrong with the 756028 from Jet. It sports high quality rolls made from hardened polished high-carbon steel and the forming roll has a position scale, which allows equal pressure adjustments. The roll drive is controlled by a foot pedal, allowing forward and reverse action to be switched quickly. Contributing to this machine's longevity is its heavy duty cast iron frame and enclosed base. Working around a machine like this can be dangerous, which is why the 756028's foot-control assembly also features an emergency button. This machine is easy to setup and use, and you'll wonder how you ever did without it.
NOTE: JET Tools is transitioning their metalworking machinery products from white to gray. We dropship most products direct from JET. Unfortunately, we have no control over which color you will receive, sorry.
For all JET warranty issues, please visit thier warranty site.
- Brand: JET
- Model: 756028
- MPN: 756028
- UPC: 731325178036
- Type: Electrical Power Slip
- Mild Steel Capacity: 16-Gauge
- Maximum Forming Length: 50-in
- Number and Diameter of Rolls: 3 and 3
- Minimum Forming Radius: 2-in
- Wire Grooves: 5/16-in, 3/8-in, 1/2-in
- Dimensions: 43-in x 24-in x 71-in (H x W x L)
- Weight: 910 lbs.
- Motor: 1 HP, 3 Ph 230V/460V
- Roll Speed: 22 RPM
- Prewired: 230V
- Package Qty.: 1