JET 756030 14GA Electric Plate Roller
The 756030 includes:
- 1x JET 756030 EPR-1460-3 14GA Electric Plate Roller
- Three-roll design with two drive rolls
- Rolls are made of hardened polished high carbon steel
- Heavy duty frame and base insure precise sheet metal rolling
- CSA/US: Following strict guidelines and electrical requirements, this JET Plate Roller is CSA/US certified
- Foot-control assembly with emergency-stop
- Integrated safety bar system along entire bending length permits quick stoppage of machine
- Forming roll has attached position scale for equal pressure adjustment
- Weight and rigidity; scale and precision; strength and simplicity define exceptional comfort and ease of operation
The design employs three rolls with two drive rolls, made of precision turned, ground and polished carbon steel. JET 756030 Electric Plate Rollers combine weight, rigidity, strength, precision, and simplicity, for metal forming in any general fabrication, school, racing or HVAC shop.
NOTE: JET Tools is transitioning their metalworking machinery products from white to gray. We dropship most products direct from JET. Unfortunately, we have no control over which color you will receive, sorry.
For all JET warranty issues, please call (800) 274-6848.
- Brand: JET
- Model: EPR-1460-3
- MPN: 756030
- UPC: 731325513400
- Type: Electric Plate Roller
- Mild Steel Capacity: 14 Gauge
- Maximum Forming Length: 60"
- Number and Diameter of Rolls: 3" & 3-1/2"
- Minimum Forming Radius: 5-1/4"
- Wire Grooves: 3/8" x 1/2" x 5/8"
- Prewired: 230V
- Motor: 2HP, 3-Phase
- Motor Voltage: 230/460V
- Weight: 1543 lbs
- Operating Positions: Vertical or Horizontal
- Package Qty.: 1
This item is covered by WMH's 2 Year Warranty and Jet's Red Assurance Protection Plan.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please call 1-800-274-6848.