JET 756205 52" 14GA Hydraulic Shear
The 756205 includes:
- 1x JET 756205 52" 14GA Hydraulic Shear
- Cuts up to 14 gauge mild steel as well as 12-14 gauge aluminum and copper alloys
- Low cutting angle means narrow strips can be cut without twisting
- Exact bed and beam alignment means accurate cuts are guaranteed
- Frame is made of high quality cast iron, eliminating deflection along blade span and blade framework
- Adjust the working bed according to the blade clearance
- Works at speeds up to 40 strokes per minute
The JET HS-1452 delivers the strength and accuracy your shop demands in a rugged, steel framed hydraulic shear. Capable of making the big cuts, and versatile enough to handle just about any job you need completed. The low angle blade design ensures smooth cuts along the precision-aligned bed and beam.
NOTE: JET Tools is transitioning their metalworking machinery products from white to gray. We dropship most products direct from JET. Unfortunately, we have no control over which color you will receive, sorry.
For all JET warranty issues, please call (800) 274-6848.
- Brand: JET
- Model: HS1452-1T
- MPN: 756205
- UPC: 731325178074
- Type: Hydraulic Shear
- Height: 43 inch
- Width: 24 inch
- Length: 60 inch
- Weight: 1376 pound
- Flex Specs Description 1: Stainless Steel Capacity
- Flex Specs Value 1: 18 Gauge (0.048")
- Flex Specs Description 2: 40 Strokes Per Minute - Full Length
- Flex Specs Value 2: 1.3 Air Consumption per Stroke - CFM
- Flex Specs Description 3: 25.3 Air Consumption - CFM
- Shearing Length Capacity (in.): 52
- Front Gauge Capacity (in.): 28
- Mild Steel Capacity (Gauge): 14 Gauge (0.0598")
- Back Gauge Capacity (in.): 28-1/2
- Package Qty.: 1
This item is covered by WMH's 90 Day Warranty and Jet's Red Assurance Protection Plan.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please call 1-800-274-6848.