Klein 1102S Straight Aviation Tin Snip
The 1102S includes:
- 1x Klein 1102S Straight Aviation Tin Snip
- Cuts all sheet metal up to 18gauge with half the effort of conventional strips
- Length of cut 1-3/8"
- Hot drop-forged jaws are made of tough, durable Molybdenum steel
- Self-opening action for fast, easy feed
- Electric-furnace steel handles, contoured and yellow-plastic dipped
- Latch to keep jaws closed for storage
- Length 9-3/4"
- Lifetime guaranteed ~ made in U.S.A.
Klein 1102S Aviation Snips, Straight Cutting Pattern. The Klein 1102S Aviation Snips, Straight Cutting Pattern features forged and heat treated steel blades for strength and durability, regular blades have the capacity of cutting 18 gauge cold-rolled sheet metal, and 22 gauge stainless steel sheet metal, spring-loaded for self-opening action, latch keeps jaws closed when not in use, hardened handles for extra strength, and contoured plastic handles are comfortable and color-coded by cutting pattern.
- Brand: Klein Tools
- Model: 1102S
- MPN: 1102S
- UPC: 092644760105
- Type: Tin Snip
- Item Weight: 1 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 10.4 x 3.1 x 1.3 inches
- Length: 9.75"
- Package Qty.: 1