Klein 3222 1-1/8" Erection Wrench
The 3222 includes:
- 1x Klein 3222 1-1/8" Erection Wrench
- Drop-forged from select alloy steel to withstand high leverage and heavy loads
- Extra heavy duty head area gives maximum durability
- Handle features extra deep offset for additional hand clearance
- Continuous taper of handle makes lining up of bolt holes easy
- Allows use on a range of bolt-hole sizes without binding
- Extra large hub area allows use of larger diameter holes than normal
- Length 16-1/2"
- Lifetime guaranteed ~ made in U.S.A.
The Klein 3222 3/4-Inch Erection Wrench is a great addition to your Klein tool collection. The American Bridge designed wrench is forged from select alloy steel to withstand high-leverage and heavy loads. The extra-heavy-duty head area gives maximum strength and durability. The continuous taper of handle makes lining-up bolt holes easy and works on a range of bolt and/or hole sizes without binding. The extra-large hub area works on larger diameter holes than other wrenches. The catalog number, bolt size and nominal opening size are stamped on every wrench for easy identification. The Klein 3222 3/4-Inch Erection Wrench, for U.S. Regular Nut, is sold one item per package.
Catalog number, bolt size, and nominal opening size are stamped on every wrench for easy identification. American Bridge Design.
- Brand: Klein Tools
- Model: 3222
- MPN: 3222
- UPC: 092644680175
- Type: Wrench
- Item Weight: 3 pounds
- Size: 1-1/8"
- Product Dimensions: 16.6 x 3 x 1.6 inches
- Package Qty.: 1