Klein 3256 10" Bull Pin
The 3256 includes:
- 1x Klein 3256 10" Bull Pin
- Broad head for a larger striking surface and increased efficiency
- Made from extra strong drop forged alloy steel
- Squared shoulders provide a surface for a wrench to loosen wedged pins
- Long, even taper reduces binding and hang up
- Ideal for aligning bolt holes when working with steel construction
- Angled head and smooth blending of radii increase strength
- Added resistance to "mushrooming"
- Made in U.S.A.
The Klein Tools 1-1/16in. broad head bull pin is ideal for aligning bolt holes when working with steel construction. The corrosion resistant black finish prevents rusting and the heat treated quality steel alloy material assures a strong and durable tool. While the standard design costs less then the Broad head design resists mushrooming, providing longer tool life than found with conventional bull pin designs. U.S.A.
- Brand: Klein Tools
- Model: 3256
- MPN: 3256
- UPC: 092644666568
- Type: Bull Pin
- Item Weight: 1.6 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 9.9 x 1.2 x 1.7 inches
- Size: 10"
- Package Qty.: 1