Klein 5102-20 20" Tool Bag
The 5102-20 includes:
- 1x Klein 5102-20 20" Tool Bag
- Made of one-piece No. 8 white canvas
- Bottom and 3" up the sides are covered with one-piece NAUGAHIDE
- Bottom is protected with steel studs
- Mouth has steel, hinged frame
- Handles are harness leather
- Has two retaining straps and buckles and Dept 10"
Since 1857, the company operated by Mathias Klein and his descendants to the fifth generation, has grown and developed along with the telecommunications and electrical industries where Klein pliers first found major usages. Today, Klein Tools, Inc. represents much more than Klein pliers. The company's product line has broadened to include virtually every major type of hand tool used in construction, electronics, mining, and general industry in addition to the electrical and telecommunications fields. Klein offers a lifetime warranty on material defects and workmanship for the normal life of the product. The Klein 5102-20 tool bag has riveted reinforcements for heavy duty durability as well as a steel frame mouth with a hinge for rugged use. The handles are stiched and riveted leather that provides extra strength and comfort.
- Brand: Klein Tools
- Model: 5102-20
- MPN: 5102-20
- UPC: 092644553042
- Type: Tool Bag
- Package Qty.: 1