Klein 630-5-16 5/16" Nut Driver
The 630-5-16 includes:
- 1x Klein 630-5-16 5/16" Nut Driver
- Tempered heat-treated steel provides up to 50% greater torque
- Grip interlocks with plastic handle to aid turning power
- Strong hex-head drives nuts and socket screws
- Full hollow-shaft, chrome plated shank permits turning nuts on long screws
- Color coded handle cap to save time - yellow
- Shank size - 3"
- Lifetime guaranteed ~ made in U.S.A.
The Klein Tools 5/16 in. Nut Driver with 3 in. Shank works well on stacked circuit boards and other long-bolt applications. It is plated with corrosion-resistant chrome for durability and features internal flanges that provide a twist-resistant shaft anchor. The handle end is color coded for easy identification, and the driver meets or exceeds the applicable ASME/ANSI specifications.
- Brand: KLein
- Model: 630-5-16
- MPN: 630-5-16
- UPC: 092644650031
- Type: 5/16" Nut Driver
- Shank Size: 3"
- Package Qty.: 1