Klein D2000-28 8" Diagonal Pliers
The D2000-28 includes:
- 1x Klein D2000-28 8" Diagonal Pliers
- Rivet placed closer to the blades to increase cutting power
- Cutting length 13/16"
- 36% greater mechanical cutting and gripping advantage over regular brands
- You can cut ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wire with these 2000 series hardened blade pliers
- Plastic-dipped handles
- Lifetime guaranteed ~ made in U.S.A.
Klein D2000-28 8-Inch High-Leverage Diagonal-Cutting Pliers. The Klein D2000-28 8-Inch High-Leverage Diagonal-Cutting Pliers has the high-leverage design where the rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 36-Percent greater cutting power than other pliers designs. The Klein D2000-28 8-Inch High-Leverage Diagonal-Cutting Pliers is the 2000 Series with Heavy-duty cutting knives that cuts ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wire. The D2000-28 features combination polished and black-oxide finish. The Klein D2000-28 8-Inch High-Leverage Diagonal-Cutting Pliers is a custom US-made tool steel that has induction hardened cutting knives for long life, a hot-riveted joint that ensures smooth action and no handle wobble, short jaws and beveled cutting edges permit close cutting of wire, and plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification.
- Brand: Klein
- Model: D2000-28
- MPN: D2000-28
- UPC: 092644720925
- Type: Diagonal Pliers
- Handle Color: Royal Blue
- Handle Finish: plastic-dipped
- Jaw Length: 13/16 Inch
- Jaw Thickness: 7/16 Inch
- Jaw Width: 1-3/16 Inches
- Overall Length: 8-1/16 Inches
- Weight: 0.60 Pounds
- Package Qty.: 1