Lenox 16L 1" Bi-Metal Hole Saw
The 16L includes:
- 1x Lenox 16L 3001616L 1" Bi-Metal Hole Saw
- 1-1/2" cutting depth
- Electron beam welded M-2 high speed steel
- Spring steel back, positive rake tooth
- Cutting edge Rc 63-65, vari-tooth design
- Suggested RPM:
- 350 for mild steel, 175 for tool and stainless steel, 235 for cast iron, 470 for brass and 525 for aluminum
The high quality Lenox 16L Bi-Metal Speed Slot Hole Saw with T3 Technology has improved metal cutting performance. Increased wall thickness improves durability and minimizes tooth loss. The optimized tooth design penetrates metal with ease. Larger, sharper teeth remove more wood for fast and efficient wood cutting. The Speed Slot staircase design allows for fast, easy plug ejection.
Please note: These hole saws require an additional arbor, sold separately in our Hole Saw Arbor Section
- Made in the U.S.A
- Bi-Metal means High Speed Steel teeth welded to a "Spring" steel back
- Last 5 times longer
- Lenox pioneered bi-metal blade technology
- Brand: Lenox
- Model: 3001616L
- MPN: 16L
- UPC: 082472300161
- Type: Bi-Metal Hole Saw
- Diameter: 1"
- Cutting Depth: 1-1/2"
- Package Qty.: 1
The Lenox 20L Bi-Metal Hole Saw has thick backing plates that resist damage and increases its life. The unique tool configuration optimizes cutting for fast cuts. Its bi-metal construction creates a hardened edge to minimize tooth stripping.