Lenox 24L 1-1/2" Bi-Metal Hole Saw 3002424L
The 24L includes:
- 1x Lenox Model 24L Bi-Metal Hole Saw 3002424L
- 1-1/2" cutting depth
- Electron beam welded M-2 high speed steel
- Spring steel back, positive rake tooth
- Cutting edge Rc 63-65, vari-tooth design
- Suggested RPM:
- 230 for mild steel, 115 for tool and stainless steel, 150 for cast iron, 300 for brass and 345 for aluminum
Lenox Industries Tuff Tooth bi-metal hole saw. Patented design resists tooth strippage High speed steel teeth resist breaking and offer extended life Tuff Tooth design is reinforced to cut stronger and last longer Thick backing plate with holes for drive pins resists damage due to high torque Bi-Metal Hole Saw. LENOX 1 1/2" HOLE SAW. Replacement Part. Home Repair, Repair Parts, Fix Plumbing.
Please note: These hole saws require an additional arbor, sold separately in our Hole Saw Arbor Section
- Made in the U.S.A
- Bi-Metal means High Speed Steel teeth welded to a "Spring" steel back
- Last 5 times longer
- Lenox pioneered bi-metal blade technology
- Brand: Lenox
- Model: 3002424L
- MPN: 24L
- UPC: 082472300246
- Type: Bi-Metal Hole Saw
- Diameter: 1-1/2"
- Cutting Depth: 1-1/2"
- Package Qty.: 2