Lenox 36L 2-1/4" Bi-Metal Hole Saw 3003636L
The 36L includes:
- 1x Lenox Model 36L 2-1/4" Bi-Metal Hole Saw
- 1-1/2" cutting depth
- Electron beam welded M-2 high speed steel
- Spring steel back, positive rake tooth
- Cutting edge Rc 63-65, vari-tooth design
- Suggested RPM:
- 150 for mild steel, 75 for tool and stainless, 100 for cast iron, 200 for brass and 225 for stainless
Lenox Industries Tuff Tooth bi-metal hole saw. Patented design resists tooth strippage High speed steel teeth resist breaking and offer extended life Tuff Tooth design is reinforced to cut stronger and last longer Thick backing plate with holes for drive pins resists damage due to high torque.
Please note: These hole saws require an additional arbor, sold separately in our Hole Saw Arbor Section
- Made in the U.S.A
- Bi-Metal means High Speed Steel teeth welded to a "Spring" steel back
- Last 5 times longer
- Lenox pioneered bi-metal blade technology
- Brand: Lenox
- Model: 3003636L
- MPN: 36L
- UPC: 082472300369
- Type: Bi-Metal Hole Saw
- Diameter: 2-1/4"
- Cutting Depth: 1-1/2"
- Package Qty.: 1