Lenox 66L 4-1/8" Bi-Metal Hole Saw 3006666L 66L
The 66L includes:
- 1x Lenox 66L 4-1/8" Bi-Metal Hole Saw 3006666L
- 1-1/2" cutting depth
- Electron beam welded M-2 high speed steel
- Spring steel back, positive rake tooth
- Cutting edge Rc 63-65, vari-tooth design
- Suggested RPM:
- 80 for mild steel, 40 for tool and stainless steel, 55 for cast iron, 110 for brass and 120 for aluminum
This high quality Lenox 66L 4-1/8" Bi-Metal Hole Saw can handle the toughest tasks with ease. It has a 1-1/2" cutting epth and a spring steel back, with positive rake teeth.
Please note: These hole saws require an additional arbor, sold separately in our Hole Saw Arbor Section
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Bi-Metal means High Speed Steel teeth welded to a "spring" steel back
- Last 5 times longer
- Lenox pioneered bi-metal blade technology
- Brand: Lenox
- Model: 66L
- MPN: 66L
- UPC: 082472300666
- Type: Bi-Metal Hole Saw
- Size: 4-1/8"
- Cutting Depth: 1-1/2"
- Package Qty.: 1