Lenox 96L 6" Bi-Metal Hole Saw 3009696L
The 96L includes:
- 1x Lenox 96L 6" Bi-Metal Hole Saw 3009696L
- 1-1/2" cutting depth
- Electron beam welded M-2 high speed steel
- Spring steel back, positive rake tooth
- Cutting edge Rc 63-65, vari-tooth design
- Suggested RPM:
- 55 for mild steel, 25 for tool and stainless steel, 35 for cast iron, 75 for brass and 85 for aluminum
Lenox's new patented hole saw design keeps it ahead of the competition. The Lenox 96L is a workshop must with its unique tooth shape that evenly distributes cutting force over a wider area.
Please note: These hole saws require an additional arbor, sold separately in our Hole Saw Arbor Section
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Bi-Metal means High Speed Steel teeth welded to a "spring" steel back
- Last 5 times longer
- Lenox pioneered bi-metal blade technology
- Brand: Lenox
- Model: 3009696L
- MPN: 96L
- UPC: 082472300963
- Type: Bi-Metal Hole Saw
- Diameter: 6"
- Cutting Depth: 1-1/2"
- Package Qty.: 1