Makita 1806B 6-3/4" Portable Surface Planer
The 1806B includes:
- 1x Makita 1806B 6-3/4" Portable Surface Planer
- 2x 793186-4 6-3/4" Planer Blade, High Speed Steel
- 1x 783202-0 Hex Wrench
- 1x 762001-3 Triangular Rule
- 1x 123053-3 Bevel Guide
- 1x 821134-4 Wooden Tool Case
- 1x 123006-2 Sharpening Holder Assembly
- 10.9 Amps, 15,000 RPM
- 30,000 cuts per minute
- Planing depth 1/16"
- Precision machined aluminum base
- Larger and sturdy sole plate
- Lock-on button
- Double insulated
The Makita 1806B features a 10.9 AMP motor, with a two-blade cutter head and 15,000 RPM for increased stock removal. It is equipped with high-speed steel planer blades for added performance, and can plane up to 6-3/4 inches wide and 1/16-inch deep in a single pass. It is engineered with a precision machined aluminum base for planning accuracy. The 1806B features a comfortable handle and easy depth settings, and the front and back grips are perfectly aligned for improved comfort. The large, study sole plate is engineered for added stability, with a lock-on button for continuous operation. The 1806B is just another example of Makita's commitment to innovative technology and best-in-class engineering.
- Unrivaled for shear power, size and performance
- Cuts 6 3/4" in a single pass
- Powerful (10.9 Amp) Makita motor
- 2 - blade cutter head makes 30,000 cuts per minute for fast stock removal
- Comfortable handle and easy depth settings
- Larger and sturdy sole plate for added stability
- Perfect alignment of front and back grips for easy and balanced operation
- Precision machined aluminum base for accuracy
- Lock-on button for continuous operation
- Double insulated
- Brand: Makita
- Model: 1806B
- MPN: 1806B
- UPC: 088381003957
- Type: Portable Surface Planer
- Planing Width: 6-3/4"
- Planing Depth: 1/16"
- No Load Speed: 15,000 RPM
- Amperage: 10.9 Amps
- Overall Length: 20-3/4"
- Power Type: Corded
- Net Weight: 19.8 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 33 lbs
- Package Qty.: 1