Makita 4131 Metal Cutting Circular Saw 7-1/4"
The 4131 includes:
- 1x Makita 4131 7-1/4" Metal Cutting Circular Saw
- 1x Makita A-93815 7-1/4" 36T CERMET Tipped Saw Blade, Ferrous Metal
- 1x Makita 783203-8 Hex Wrench
- 1x Makita 410047-0 Wrench Holder
- 1x Makita 191686-2 Safety Goggles
- Powerful 13-amp motor cuts through various types of metal
- Heavy duty blade cover provides increased chip protection
- Virtually spark-free cuts
- CERMET-tipped blades are made with a special Ceramic-Metal mixture that resists heat, which can shorten the life of traditional carbide tipped blades
- Tool-less blade cover removal and chip collection window for operator convenience
- Large cutting capacity for single pass cutting
- Fast, effortless cutting through single or multiple metal pieces with burr-free ends that is cool to the touch
- Quick release blade guard lever for plunge cutting
The Makita 4131 7-1/4 in. Metal Cutting Saw with dust collector makes cuts through a variety of mild steel. The CERMET tipped blade leaves burr-free cuts that are cool to the touch, and the durable blade cover provides increased chip protection. The 4131 is powered by a 13-amp motor and can cut through steel roofing, conduit, iron pipe and more. The 4131 has a maximum cutting depth of 2-1/2-in. and high chip retention efficiency.
- Brand: Makita
- Model: 4131
- MPN: 4131
- UPC: 088381056519
- Type: Circular Saw
- Blade Diameter: 7-1/4"
- Arbor: 5/8"
- Bevel Capacity: 90
- Cord Length: 8.2 feet
- Max. Cutting Depth: 2-1/2"
- No Load Speed: 3,500 RPM
- AMPS: 13
- Overall Length: 14-1/8"
- Net Weight: 11.3 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 15 lbs.
- Package Qty.: 1