Makita 5007F 7-1/4" Circular Saw
The 5007F includes:
- 1x Makita 5007F 7-1/4" Circular Saw
- 1x Makita D-45989-1 7-1/4" 24T Framing Blade, General Contractor
- 1x Makita 782016-4 Offset Wrench
- Powerful 15 AMP motor delivers 5,800 RPM for proven performance and jobsite durability
- Lower guard design improves performance when making bevel and narrow cuts
- Large cutting capacity (2-3/8" at 90°, 1-3/4" at 45°)
- Two built-in LED lights illuminate the line of cut for increased accuracy
- Ideal for framers, builders, forming, and siding contractors
- Heavy gauge aluminum wraparound base engineered for improved durability and straighter cuts
- Built-in dust blower clears the line of cut for greater accuracy
- Technologically-advanced centrifugal fan and baffle system for efficient cooling of the motor
Makita engineered the 7-1/4" Circular Saw (model 5007F) with pro framers in mind, combining power and performance with ease-of-use features, superior balance, and job site durability. The 5007F is ideal for a range of framing and cutting applications. It has a powerful 15.0 AMP motor and a high power-to-weight ratio, with all ball bearing construction and a heavy gauge aluminum wraparound base engineered for improved durability and straighter cuts. The 5007F has a large cutting capacity (2-3/8" at 90°, 1-3/4" at 45°) with a maximum bevel capacity of 0°-45° for the most common angles. Makita engineered ease-of-use features into the saw with large and easy-to-read markings on the depth and bevel scales. Blade changes are more convenient with a flat motor housing design for increased stability when changing blades, with a conveniently located shaft lock for easy blade replacement. Visibility is improved with two built-in LED lights and a built-in dust blower engineered to clear the line of cut. The 5007F includes a Makita 7-1/4" 24T General Contractor Framing Blade for faster, cleaner cuts. The carbide tips are specifically set to withstand the harshest conditions such as plowing through nail-embedded wood. The blade is designed with special Makita heat vents strategically set to dissipate heat and increase cutting performance. The 5007F also includes a blade wrench attached to the saw for fast and convenient blade changing. This saw is engineered for framing walls, siding, roofs and floors using a range of dimensional lumber and engineered lumber including OSB, LVL, PSL, plywood, and more. It is ideal for framers, builders, masons, carpenters, and general contractors seeking a best-in-class 7-1/4" circular saw.
- Brand: Makita
- Model: 5007F
- MPN: 5007F
- UPC: 088381040181
- Type: Circular Saw
- Blade Diameter: 7-1/4"
- Bevel Capacity: 45
- Cord Length: 8.2 feet
- Amps (115V): 15.0
- Arbor: 5/8"
- No Load Speed: 5,800 RPM
- Max Cutting Capacity: at 90°: 2-3/8", at 45°: 1-3/4"
- Weight (lbs.): 11.1
- Shipping Weight (lbs.): 14.0
- Package Qty.: 1