Makita 5008MGA 8-1/4" Circular Saw Two LED Lights & Rip Fence
The 5008MGA includes:
- 1x Makita 5008MGA 8-1/4" Circular Saw Two LED Lights & Rip Fence
- 1x Makita D-21521 8-1/4" 24T Carbide-Tipped Saw Blade, Framing
- 1x Makita 783204-6 Blade Wrench
- 1x Makita 164095-8 Rip Fence
- Magnesium components create a lightweight saw (10.6 lbs.) that's well balanced and jobsite tough
- Large cutting capacity (3" at 90°) and bevel capacity (0 - 50°) with positive stops at 22.5° and 45°
- Powerful Makita built motor delivers (2,300 W) proven performance
- Make quick, one-handed adjustments using large, rubberized levers
- Two built-in L.E.D. lights illuminate the line of cut for increased accuracy
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
- Built-in dust blower enhances the line of cut
- 15 amps of power for the toughest cutting jobs
The Makita 5008MGA 8-1/4" Magnesium Circular Saw with Electric Brake features highly durable magnesium components and a powerful 15 AMP Makita-built industrial motor, powerful enough to cut through the densest lumber. The 5008MGA balances weight, power, durability, and ease of use with a 3" maximum cutting capacity, making it perfect for framers, roofers, as well as general contractors who require a best-in-class engineered circular saw.
The 5008MGA features a Makita-built 15 AMP industrial motor that delivers 5,200 RPM, combined with well-balanced magnesium components for a lighter weight saw that delivers true power the professional user demands. The saw has a large cutting capacity (3" at 90°) with a maximum bevel capacity of 50° and positive stops at 22.5° and 45° for quick back-and-forth changes. The 5008MGA includes an electric brake to stop the blade quickly for maximum productivity, as well as a premium carbide-tipped blade and a blade wrench attached to the saw for fast and convenient blade changing.
Magnesium components allowed Makita to engineer a saw with less weight (11.4 lbs.) that is well-balanced and jobsite tough. Additional design details include greater clearance between the rear handle and the blade case to provide a better grip for larger hands or for users with gloves, as well as a wider space between the blade and housing for a clearer view of the blade and measurement scale. The saw features twin L.E.D. lights for better illumination, as well as ducting designed to blow dust away from the line of cut. Makita also engineered ergonomics and ease-of-use into the saw, including clearly visible depth and bevel markings and ergonomic hand grips to improve overall control while minimizing operator fatigue. The large rubberized levers provide quick, one-handed adjustments for more efficient work.
The 5008MGA 8-1/4" Circular Saw is built for framing walls, floors and roofs using a range of dimensional lumber and dense engineered lumber, including LVL, Parallam and I-Joists, headers and microlams; as well as ripping panels such as plywood, OSB, particle board, and dense structural panels like Advantech. Other applications include plunge cutting, pocket cutting, bevel cutting, masonry and metal cutting.
- Better fit and more control with comfortable rubber grip on handle
- Settings are easy to read with oversized number and ruler markings
- Blade wrench is attached to saw for fast and convenient blade changing
- Reinforced power cord withstands jobsite abuse and lowers repair costs
- Brand: Makita
- Model: 5008MGA
- MPN: 5008MGA
- UPC: 088381083928
- Type: Circular Saw
- Blade Diameter: 8-1/4"
- Bevel Capacity: 50
- Arbor: 5/8"
- Max. Cutting Capacity (at 90°): 3"
- Max. Cutting Capacity (at 45°): 2-1/4"
- Max. Cutting Capacity (at 50°): 2"
- No Load Speed: 5,200 RPM
- Watts Out: 2,300
- AMPS (120V): 15
- Overall Length: 13-1/8"
- Cord Length: 8.2 feet
- Net Weight: 11.4 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 15.21 lbs
- Package Qty.: 1