Makita 5477NB 7-1/4" Hypoid Circular Saw OB
The 5477NB includes:
- 1x Makita 5477NB 7-1/4" Hypoid Circular Saw
- 1x D-24826 Carbide tipped blade
- 1x 783204-6 Blade wrench
- Hypoid gear drive system outperforms traditional worm drive systems and provide increased power and surface contact
- 15 amp motor provides power to spare for a wide variety of applications
- Lower guard design for improved performance when making bevel and narrow cuts
- Top positioned handle is oversized and ergonomically correct for the ultimate in control and comfort
- Bevel and depth levers are oversized and easily accessible for quick and easy adjustments
- Base plate is constructed of rigid aluminum and heat treated to resist rust and warping
- Recommended Replacement for the MAK5277NB
The 5477NB has a powerful 15 AMP motor with ball bearing construction for increased productivity. Makita's efficient hypoid gears have greater surface contact and deliver more constant power. The oil bath technology and sealed gear housing are engineered for less maintenance, with high quality heat treated hypoid gears for long lasting performance.
The 5477NB includes a Makita 7-1/4-Inch General Contractor Framing Blade with Advanced Tooth Design. The carbide tips are specifically set to withstand the harshest conditions such as plowing through nail-embedded wood. The blade is designed with special Makita heat vents strategically set to dissipate heat and increase performance.
OP or Open Box?
These are Open Box items. All contents are brand new from the factory. The factory packaging may be damaged but otherwise these are brand new tools with brand new tool warranties.
"Open Box" Items originate for multiple reasons.
- Sometimes during shipment from the manufacturer item packaging gets damaged but the contents are factory new
- Sometimes in our own Distribution Center (DC) mis-handling occurs and damage to the packaging occurs. Especially in the cold months. Plastic wrapping gets cold, brittle and breaks away.
- Within our DC, during "front line" replenishment from overstock locations, damage to packaging occurs and tags get pulled off.
- Upon receipt of items into our distribution center, items are routinely opened to verify certain info to be the best they can at item web pages. For instance:
- Contents of the package (What’s in the box)
- Description of items and contents
- Specifications of items and contents
- Images of items and contents
- Also in order to maintain the highest levels of service to you the customer, we do periodic random checks of items for all of the above.
- Open box items are not necessarily always in a "box". They also include items that are wrapped, bagged, etc. and who's packing has been opened.
- Open box items have limited quantities on hand and we can't guarantee their availability. We sell these items on a first come, first order basis.
- Generally we have quantity on hand if you see an order button. But because of website limitations we are not able to update these item pages up to the minute. You will be notified as soon as we download your order if we do not have availability.
- This saw is ideal for framers, builders, masons and contractors
- Oil bath technology and sealed gear housing extend the life of the tool and protects your investment
- 0° - 51.5° bevel capacity with positive stops at 45° and 51.5° make this saw ideal for truss and rafter cut-outs
- High quality, heat treated hypoid gears are engineered for long lasting performance
- Large cutting capacity (2-3/8" at 90°; 1-3/4" at 45° and 1-9/16" at 50°)
- Push button spindle lock makes blade changouts fast and simple
- Blade wrench is attached to the saw for fast and convenient blade changes
- Ergonomically designed rubberized grip improves control and offers all day comfort
- Reinforced 10 ft. cord holds up to the toughest jobsite abuse
- Large and easy to read markings on depth and bevel scales for more accurate cuts
- Externally accessible brushes means easier servicability and less downtime
- 24T thin kerf carbide tipped blade for fast, clean cuts
- Brand: Makita
- Model: 5477NB
- MPN: 5477NB
- UPC: 088381096133
- Type: Hypoid Circular Saw
- Blade Diameter: 7-1/4"
- Bevel Capacity: 51.5
- Arbor: 5/8"
- Max. Cutting Capacity (at 90°): 2-3/8"
- Max. Cutting Capacity (at 45°): 1-3/4"
- Max. Cutting Capacity (at 50°): 1-9/16"
- No Load Speed: 4,500 RPM
- Watts Out: 2,300
- AMPS: 15
- Overall Length: 17-3/8"
- Cord Length: 9.8 feet
- Net Weight: 14.3 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 18.07 lbs
- Conditon: Open Box
- Package Qty.: 1
- 30 Day Satsifaction Guarantee
- 1 year manufacturer warranty on defects from workmanship and materials