Makita 6906 3/4" Electric Impact
The 6906 includes:
- 1x Makita 6906 3/4" Electric Impact
- Side handle (122464-9)
- Steel tool case (823023-9)
- 9 Amps motor
- 433 ft-lbs torque
- 1,600 IPM ~ 1,700 RPM
- Rocker type forward /reverse switch
- 360° adjustable side handle
- Externally accessible brushes
Cruise through those heavy-duty applications with this 9-amp impact wrench. Precision gearing and ball and needle bearing construction mean smooth and efficient power transmission. A rocker-style reversing switch lets you go from forward to reverse with one hand. The side handle on this tool adjusts 360 degrees for awkward drill angles. Makita design means double insulation for longevity, and externally accessible brushes that swap out fast for quick maintenance. Your purchase includes a steel tool case and the side handle.
- Powerful (9 Amp) motor for heavy duty applications
- Precision gearing plus ball and needle bearing construction for smooth and efficient power transmission
- Rocker type reversing switch for easy one handed forward/reverse operation
- Side handle adjusts 360° for operator convenience at any angle
- Externally accessible brushes for easy inspection and replacement
- Includes steel tool case
- Double insulated
- Brand: Makita
- Model: 6906
- MPN: 6906
- UPC: 088381000840
- Type: Electric Impact
- Capacity (square drive): 3/4"
- Impacts Per Minute: 1,600 IPM
- No Load Speed: 1,700 RPM
- Maximum Torque (ft.lbs./N•m): 433 ft.lbs./588 N•m
- AMPS: 9
- Overall Length: 12-7/8"
- Net Weight: 12.3 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 22 lbs
- Package Qty.: 1