Makita 6906 3/4" Impact Wrench w/ Friction Ring Anvil
The 6906 includes:
- 1x Makita 6906 3/4" Impact Wrench w/ Friction Ring Anvil
- 1x Makita 122464-9 Side Handle
- 1x Makita 823023-9 Steel Tool Case
- 9 Amps motor
- 433 ft-lbs torque
- 1,600 IPM ~ 1,700 RPM
- Rocker type forward /reverse switch
- 360° adjustable side handle
- Externally accessible brushes
The Makita 6906 9 Amp 3/4-in Impact Wrench has a 9 AMP motor and 433 ft.lbs. of Max Torque for industrial applications like automotive or stubborn/stuck bolts. The 6906 has precision gearing plus ball and needle bearing construction for smooth and efficient power transmission. The rocker switch is designed for quickly switching from forward to reverse. The 6906 also includes a steel case and side handle.
- Powerful (9 Amp) motor for heavy duty applications
- Precision gearing plus ball and needle bearing construction for smooth and efficient power transmission
- Rocker type reversing switch for easy one handed forward/reverse operation
- Side handle adjusts 360° for operator convenience at any angle
- Externally accessible brushes for easy inspection and replacement
- Includes steel tool case
- Double insulated
- Brand: Makita
- Model: 6906
- MPN: 6906
- UPC: 088381000840
- Type: Impact Wrench
- Capacity (square drive): 3/4"
- Impacts Per Minute: 1,600 IPM
- No Load Speed: 1,700 RPM
- Maximum Torque (ft.lbs./N•m): 433 ft.lbs./588 N•m
- AMPS: 9
- Overall Length: 12-7/8"
- Net Weight: 12.3 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 22 lbs
- Package Qty.: 1