Makita 9237C 10 Amp 120V 7" Variable Speed Electronic Polisher 2x
Expand all tabs
Collapse into tabs
The 9237C includes:
- 2x Makita 9237C 10 Amp 120V 7" Variable Speed Electronic Polisher
- 2x Makita 743052-5 7" Hook and Loop Backing Pad
- 2x Makita 783204-6 Wrench
- 2x Makita 153489-2 Side Handle
- 2x Makita 455292-0 Loop Handle 9237C
- 2x Makita 262542-4 Pad Alignment/Centering Sleeve
- Variable speed dial and trigger enables user to match the speed to the application
- Constant speed control maintains constant speed under load
- Soft start for smooth start-ups and less fling off of polish, wax or paste
- Rubberized loop handle and gear housing for operator comfort and to help protect delicate surfaces from damage
- Wire mesh intake covers to prevent wool fibers from entering the motor
- Improved cord guard for increased flexibility and longer life
- Externally accessible brushes for easy serviceability
- Rubber tool rest for upside down placement of tool when used with the side handle
Automotive detailers, marine enthusiasts and stone polishers rely on Makita polishers for high-quality detailing and polishing. The 7" Polisher (model 9237C) combines consistent power and speed control with new durability and performance features. The result is a fast and powerful polisher for clear coat finishes, stone polishing, and more.Detailers will appreciate the variable speed dial and trigger so they can match the speed to the application, and the constant speed control is engineered to maintain consistent speed even under load. The 9237C has a rubberized loop handle that provides added comfort for users and added protection for delicate work surfaces. For increased durability, the Polisher has a wire mesh intake cover to prevent wool bonnet fibers and other debris from entering the motor.
- Brand: Makita
- Model: 9237C
- MPN: 9237C
- UPC: 88381679305
- Type: Polisher
- Sanding Disc: 7"
- Wool Bonnet: 8"
- No Load Speed (variable speed): 0 - 3,000 RPM
- Spindle Thread: 5/8" - 11 UNC
- AMPS: 10
- Overall Length: 18-1/2"
- Net Weight: 7 lbs.
- Disc Size (in.): 7"
- Variable speed control dial: Yes
- GFCI plug: No
- Shipping Weight: 10 lbs.
- Package Qty.: 2