Makita AF505N 2" Brad Nailer, 18 Gauge - Replaces AF505
The AF505N includes:
- 1x Makita AF505N 2" Brad Nailer, 18 Gauge (Replaces AF505)
- 1x Makita 181434-7 Pneumatic Nailer Oil
- 2x Makita HY00000028 Non-mar Tip
- 1x Makita 311006-A Air Fitting
- 1x Makita 191687-A Safety Goggles
- 1x Tool Case
- Drives a range of 18 gauge brad nails, from 5/8" to 2", into hard or soft wood applications; magazine capacity is up to 100 nails
- Aluminum body, magazine and cylinder for strength and durability; weighs only 3 lbs.
- Narrow nose design allows easy nailing access in confined areas
- Cast and machined nose piece for precise contact
- Easy to use "tool-less" depth adjustment dial for a wide variety of finish applications
- "Tool-less" quick-release cam-lock opens nail guide assembly to easily clear jammed nails; efficient design minimizes downtime
- Non-marring rubber nose and bumpers protect the wood's surface from being scratched or damaged
- Tool hook can be rotated 180° so tool can remain close by, but never in the way
Makita's 2-inch Brad Nailer (model AF505N), features a durable and compact design with ease-of-use features including a narrow-nose design that make it ideal for a wide variety of finish applications.
The AF505N can operate from 60 to 115 PSI, and drives a range of 18 gauge brad nails from 5/8" to 2-inch. The magazine capacity is up to 100 nails, with a quick release cam-lock to open the nail guide assembly to easily clear jammed nails. The cast-and-machined nose piece is engineered for precise contact with the workpiece, with a non-marring rubber nose engineered to protect the work surface.
Additional features include an ultra-narrow nose design that is ideal for fastening in confined areas, and a convenient "tool-less" depth adjustment dial that can be set for a wide variety of finish applications. For added convenience, the multi-directional exhaust port rotates 360 degrees to direct exhaust air away from the user.
- Brand: Makita
- Model: AF505N
- MPN: AF505N
- UPC: 088381680806
- Type: Brad Nailer
- Power Type: Pneumatic
- Operating Air Pressure: 60 - 115 PSI
- Minimum Recommended Air Delivery: 1.5 SCFM @ 90 PSI
- Nail Size: 5/8" to 2" (18 Ga.)
- Maximum Magazine Capacity: 100
- Fastening Category: Brad
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 10-1/4" x 2-1/2" x 9-3/8"
- Net Weight: 3 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 7.7 lbs
- Package Qty.: 1