Makita AF505N 2" Brad Nailer replaces AF505 AF505N
The AF505N includes:
- 1x Makita AF505N 2" Brad Nailer replaces AF505
- 2x Non-mar Tip (HY00000028)
- 1x Oil Supply (181434-7)
- 1x Safety Goggles (191687-A)
- 1x Tool Case
- "Tool-less" quick release cam-lock opens nail guide assembly to easily clear jammed nails; efficient design minimizes downtime
- Easy to use "tool-less" depth adjustment dial for a wide variety of finish applications
- Non-marring rubber nose and bumpers protect the wood's surface from being scratched or damaged
- Tool hook can be rotated 180° so tool can remain close by, but never in the way
- Cast and machined nose piece for precise contact
- Dual nail reload indicator window alerts the user when to reload nails to avoid blank drives
- Multi-directional exhaust port rotates 360° to direct exhaust air away from user
- Rubberized soft grip provides more comfort and control
Makita's 2 in. Brad Nailer (model AF505N), features a durable and compact design with ease-of-use features including a narrow-nose design that make it ideal for a wide variety of finish applications. The AF505N can operate from 60 psi to 115 psi and drives a range of 18-Gauge brad nails from 5/8 in. to 2 in. The magazine capacity is up to 100 nails, with a quick release cam-lock to open the nail guide assembly to easily clear jammed nails. The cast-and-machined nose piece is engineered for precise contact with the work piece, with a non-marring rubber nose engineered to protect the work surface. Additional features include an ultra-narrow nose design that is ideal for fastening in confined areas and a convenient "tool-less" depth adjustment dial that can be set for a wide variety of finish applications. For added convenience, the multi-directional exhaust port rotates 360 Degree to direct exhaust air away from the user.
- Brand: Makita
- Model: AF505N
- MPN: AF505N
- UPC: 088381680806
- Type: Brad Nailer
- Operating Air Pressure (PSI): 60-115
- Nail Size: 5/8" to 2" (18 ga.)
- Magazine Capacity: 100
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 10-1/4" X 9-5/8" X 2-1/2"
- Net Weight (lbs.): 3.0 lbs.
- Shipping Weight (lbs.): 7.7 lbs.
- Package Qty.: 1