Makita EK7651H 14" 4-Stroke Power Cutter with Water Supply Kit
The EK7651H includes:
- 1x Makita EK7651H 14" 4-Stroke Power Cutter
- 1x 195532-1 Oil Bottle
- 1x 195533-9 Water Supply Kit
- 1x 394-228-121 Adapter Ring (20mm to 1")
- 1x Pre-filter Set
- 4 stroke with low noise
- Low fuel consumption and clean exhaust emissions result in low running costs
- Easy change-over from inboard to outboard cutting
- Easy start up with automatic decompression, on-off choke combination switch, primer pump
- Low-vibration system equipped with damper springs to absorb the vibration from engine to integrated front and rear handles
- Filter cover can be removed without using tool
The Makita EK7651H 14 inch MM4 4-Stroke Power Cutter is the world's first 4-stroke power cutter. The EK7651H is another innovation in Makita's expanding line-up of concrete solutions.
The 4-stroke EK7651H delivers several advantages over 2-stroke. No oil mixing is required, so contractors get simplified operation and no more engine failure due to improper mix. The MM4 4-stroke engine eliminates the need for separate mixed oil/ fuel can.
Additional advantages include a three-ring piston engineered for improved commercial engine durability, and reduced exhaust and intake carbon build-up for longer cylinder life. In addition, the EK7651H has a five-stage foam-paper-nylon filtration system with Advance Direction Air Flow to provide cleaner air for improved engine durability.
The power and performance features of the EK7651H make it a best-in-class 14 inch power cutter for a range of professional concrete cutting applications and is ideal for landscapers, road construction crews, railroad crews, rescue crews, general steel contractors, masons, and welders.
- Brand: Makita
- Model: EK7651H
- MPN: EK7651H
- UPC: 088381620017
- Type: Power Cutter
- Blade Diameter: 14"
- Engine Displacement (cu.in./cc): 4.61 cu.in. (75.6 cc)
- Engine (max power): 4.1 HP/3 kW
- No Load Speed/Max. Spindle Speed: 9,100 / 4,300 RPM
- Fuel Type: Unleaded gas
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 37 oz.
- Arbor w/ Adaptor: 20mm/1" adaptor
- Max. Cutting Depth: 3-13/16"
- Dry Weight: 28.3 lbs.
- Product Length (in.): 30-3/4"
- Product Height (in.): 17.875"
- Product Width (in.): 12.25"
- Shipping Weight: 35.2 lbs.
- Package Qty.: 1