Makita HR2651 1" AVT SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer w/ HEPA Dust Extractor
The HR2651 includes:
- 1x Makita HR2651 1" AVT SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer
- 1x Makita 135905-6 Dust Extractor Attachment with HEPA Filter
- 1x Side Handle
- 1x Depth Rod
- 1x Tool Case
- Powerful 7 AMP motor delivers 1.6 ft.lbs./2.2 J. of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications
- Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT) is an internal counterbalance system that greatly reduces vibration by moving a counterweight in the opposite direction of the drive piston
- The built-on dust extractor captures concrete dust during drilling and is activated by the tool for operator convenience
- Efficient HEPA filtration system captures 99.97% of particulates .3 microns and larger
- Transparent dust container provides needed visibility in determining when the dust box needs to be emptied
- Torque limiting clutch engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds
The Makita 1" AVT Rotary Hammer with HEPA Dust Extractor (model HR2651, with Pistol Grip) is a total solution that combines efficient drilling and chipping with reduced vibration and improved dust extraction. The HR2651 is engineered with Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT), an internal counterbalance system for significantly less vibration. It has a built-on dust extractor that captures concrete dust during drilling. The HR2651 combines these performance features in a compact size. It is ideal for a range of applications including overhead drilling into concrete, wood and metal, removing tile, and more.
The HR2651 has a 7 AMP motor that delivers 2.2 Joules (1.6 ft.lbs.) of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications. The 3-mode operation offers "rotation only", "hammering with rotation" or "chipping only" for multiple applications. Modes can be easily changed with a recessed hammer-function selector, which is located below the gear housing for improved durability. The ergonomic pistol grip handle with a rubberized soft grip provides increased operator comfort.
The dust extractor is activated by the tool for operator convenience and is equipped with an efficient HEPA filtration system that captures 99.97% of particulates .3 microns and larger. It has a transparent dust container with an accurate level indicator of collected material for added convenience.
HR2651 Parts Breakdown
Makita HR2651 New Tool Flyer (English)
Makita OSHA Silica Compliance Catalog
Makita OSHA Silica Compliance Summary Flyer
- Depth stop adjustment allows drilling up to 7-7/16" deep for increased capacity
- 3-mode operation for "Rotation Only", "Hammering with Rotation" or "Chipping Only" for multiple applications
- Variable speed trigger enables user to match the speed to the application for greater versatility
- 40 bit angle settings allow the bit to be set at different positions for operating convenience
- Ergonomic "Pistol-grip" handle with rubberized soft grip for increased comfort
- Brand: Makita
- Model: HR2651
- MPN: HR2651
- UPC: 088381845755
- Type: Rotary Hammer
- AMPS: 7
- Max. Capacity (concrete drilling): 1"
- Optimum Range (concrete drilling): 1/4" - 5/8"
- Max. Hole Depth: 7-7/16"
- Max. Capacity (concrete drilling w/ core bit): 3-1/8"
- Impact Energy (Joules): 2.2 J
- Impact Energy (ft.lbs.): 1.6
- Blows Per Minute (variable speed): 0 - 4,600 BPM
- No Load Speed (variable speed): 0 - 1,200 RPM
- HEPA filter: Yes
- Equipped Filter Efficiency: 99.97% of .3 microns
- Container Hole Count Capacity: 36 holes of dimension 3/8"x2-3/8"
- Filter Life (Approx. container fillings): 200
- Vibration Control : Yes
- Vibration (m/sē): 11.5
- Sound Rating (decibels): 90 dB(A)
- Overall Length: 16-7/16"
- Cord Length (ft): 13.1'
- Net Weight: 9.3 lbs.
- Bit Type: Accepts SDS-PLUS
- Dust Collection: Yes
- Power Type: Corded
- Shipping Weight: 20.066 lbs.
- Package Qty.: 1