Makita HR2811F 1-1/8 SDS Plus Rotary Hammer
The HR2811F includes:
- 1x Makita HR2811F 1-1/8 SDS Plus Rotary Hammer
- 1x 154842-5 Side Handle
- 1x 324219-0 Depth Gauge
- 1x 824789-4 Plastic Tool Case
- 3-Mode operation: rotation only, hammering with rotation and hammering only
- Recessed Lock-on button for continuous use
- Extended service life of carbon brushes
- "No Hammering When Idling" function ensures extra-low vibration under no load
- 0-1,100 RPM & 0-4,500 BPM for demanding applications
- Powerful, compact, ergonomic design with padded grip and side handle for increased operator comfort
- L.E.D. Light Illuminates Drilling Surface for More Accurate Work
The Makita HR2811F 1-1/8 In. SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer offers several features for the professional contractor. The rotary hammer has 3-modes of operation: rotation only, hammering with rotation and hammering only for multiple applications. Some other features on this hammer are the built-in torque limiter that ensures stable torque control and electronic variable speed control that allows the user to set the speed based on the application. Equipped with a L.E.D. light, this tool is ideal for drilling in dark or confined spaces.
- Brand: Makita
- Model: HR2811F
- MPN: HR2811F
- UPC: 088381083874
- Type: Rotary Hammer
- Bit Type: Accepts SDS-PLUS
- Amperage: 7 amps
- Capacity (wood drilling): 1-1/4"
- Capacity (steel drilling): 1/2"
- Capacity (concrete drilling): 1-1/8"
- Capacity (concrete drilling w/ core bit): 3-1/8"
- Impact Energy (Joules): 2.9 J
- Impact Energy (ft.lbs.): 2.1
- Vibration (m/sē): 15
- Blows Per Minute (variable speed): 0 - 4,500 BPM
- No Load Speed (variable speed): 0 - 1,100 RPM
- Overall Length: 12-5/8"
- Cord Length (ft): 8.2'
- Net Weight: 7.7 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 11.8 lbs
- Package Qty.: 1