Makita LS0815F 8 1/2" Compound Slide Miter Saw
The LS0815F includes:
- 1x Makita LS0815F 8-1/2" Slide Compound Miter Saw
- 1x Makita A-95934 8-1/2" 48T Carbide-Tipped Miter Saw Blade
- 1x Makita JM27000328 Triangle Rule
- 1x Makita JM23510009 Vertical Vise
- 1x Makita JM23510010 Dust Bag, LS0815F
- 1x Makita 782230-2 Box Wrench, LS0815F
- 2x Makita JM23000127 Extension Wing
- Powerful 10.5 AMP direct drive motor requires less maintenance and delivers 5,000 RPM
- Miters 0°- 50° left and 0°- 60° right, with positive stops at 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 31.6°, 45° and 50° (left and right) plus 60° (right)
- Compact and lightweight (31.1 lbs.) for job site portability
- Cuts up to 12" at 90° and 8-1/2" at 45°
- Linear ball bearing system engineered to deliver "dead-on" accurate cuts
- Dual rear handle bevel lock is easily accessible and adjusts 0°- 48° (left) and 0°- 5° (right) with positive stops at 0° and 45° (left)
- Soft start feature for smooth start-ups
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the line of cut for increased accuracy
The Makita 8-1/2" Slide Compound Miter Saw (model LS0815F) combines a compact and lightweight design with a powerful direct-drive motor. Portable and powerful, the LS0815F is an ideal cutting solution for applications ranging from woodworking and carpentry to room-to-room applications like finish, trim, and flooring installation.
The LS0815F is powered by a direct drive 10.5 AMP motor with soft start. This is a key point of difference, as users will experience smoother start-ups and constant power with no belts to slip or replace. The electric brake provides added convenience.
The linear ball bearing system is engineered to delivery smooth, "dead-on" accurate cuts. At 90° the LS0815F has 12" crosscutting capacity, with 8-1/2" capacity at 45° (miter). The saw miters 0° to 50° left and 0 to 60° right, with positive stops at 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 31.6°, 45°, and 50° (left and right), and an additional stop at 60° (right). The dual rear handle bevel lock is easily accessible and adjusts 0°- 48° (left) and 0°- 5° (right) with positive stops at 0° and 45° (left).
The LS0815F weighs only 31.1 lbs. for increased portability. Additional features include a see-through blade guard system for greater visibility of the blade and line-of-cut. The ergonomic rubberized horizontal D-handle design has a better fit and added comfort, and the large trigger switch is designed for easier operation. The LS0815F also includes an L.E.D. light that illuminates the line-of-cut.
The LS0815F is part of Makita's expanding line-up of best-in-class miter saws that deliver capacity, accuracy, and portability for a range of cutting applications. It is ideal for baseboard and crown molding installation, finish carpentry, cabinet and furniture making, wood floor installation, deck building, general construction, and more.
- Exclusive 2-1/2" tall fence system for increased vertical cutting capacity
- Ergonomic rubberized D-handle design for better fit and added comfort
- Large precision machined aluminum base supports material for more efficient cutting
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
- See-through blade guard system for greater visibility of the line of cut
- Oversized trigger switch for better fit, added comfort and easier operation
- Connects directly to Makita Xtract Vac (VC4710) for a cleaner work area
- Includes extension wings for supporting long work pieces
- Ideal for baseboard and crown molding installation, finish carpenters, cabinet and furniture makers, wood floor installers, deck builders, general construction and more
- Brand: Makita
- Model: LS0815F
- MPN: LS0815F
- UPC: 088381662376
- Type: Miter Saw
- Blade Diameter: 8-1/2"
- Arbor: 5/8"
- Max. Cutting Capacity (miter 90°): 2-9/16" x 12"
- Max. Cutting Capacity (miter 45°, L/R): 2-9/16" x 8-1/2"
- No Load Speed: 5,000 RPM
- AMPS: 10.5
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 29-3/4" x 17-3/4" x 19-1/4"
- Power Type: Corded
- Net Weight: 31.1 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 41.8 lbs
- Package Qty.: 1