Makita XLT01Z Cordless Angle Impact Driver 18-Volt LXT 1/4" (Tool Only)
The XLT01Z includes:
- 1x Makita XLT01Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Angle Impact Driver
- 1x Makita 784202-3 #2 Phillips Double Ended Bit
- (Batteries and charger sold separately)
- Makita-built motor delivers 530 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- Variable speed (0-2,000 RPM & 0-3,000 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications
- Compact 2-1/8" angle head height for use in close quarters
- Large paddle switch with soft grip provides increased comfort
- Long, ergonomic body design provides maximum reach
- Weighs only 3.9 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Convenient 1/4" hex chuck for quick bit changes
- Built-in L.E.D. light with afterglow illuminates the work area
The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Angle Impact Driver (model XLT01Z, tool only) delivers cordless impact power into tough to reach spaces. The versatile XLT01Z packs plenty of torque for a wide range of fastening and loosening tasks, yet it weighs just 3.9 lbs. (with battery, sold separately) with a slim design and over one foot of tool extension.
It's part of Makita's expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world's largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
The XLT01Z features a Makita-built high torque motor that delivers 530 in. lbs. of Max Torque, 0-2,000 RPM's, and 0-3,000 impacts per minute for a wide range of fastening tasks. Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism are manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power.
The XLT01Z weighs just 3.9 lbs. (with battery, sold separately) with over one foot of tool extension for extra reach into tough to reach spaces. The XLT01Z is equipped with a soft grip handle and a large, conveniently located paddle switch for comfortable operation. The phosphorescent bumper ring is designed for quick location in dark spaces, and a built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work surface for more efficient work. The convenient belt clip mounts on either side of the tool.
Due to their versatility, impact drivers are gaining broader acceptance on jobsites for a wide range of fastening and loosening tasks. The XLT01Z brings cordless impact power into tough to reach spaces. It is ideal for HVAC, installers, cabinet installation, assembly, electricians, automotive mechanics, woodworkers, and any pro contractor who requires a best-in-class engineered cordless angle impact driver.
- Brand: Makita
- Model: XLT01Z
- MPN: XLT01Z
- UPC: 088381664257
- Type: Cordless Impact Driver
- Hex Shank: 1/4"
- No Load Speed (variable speed): 0 - 2,000 RPM
- Impacts Per Minute (variable speed): 0 - 3,000 IPM
- Maximum Torque (in.lbs./N•m): 530 in.lbs./60N•m
- Battery: 18V LXT Lithium-Ion
- Overall Length: 15-1/4"
- Net Weight (with battery): 3.9 lbs
- Speed Power Selection: 1
- Power Type: Cordless
- Package Qty.: 1