Makita XPH07Z 18V LXT Li-Ion Brushless 1/2" Hammer Driver-Drill (Tool Only)
The XPH07Z includes:
- 1x Makita XPH07Z 18V LXT Li-Ion Brushless Cordless 1/2" Hammer Driver-Drill
- 1x 126413-8 XPH07 Side Handle
- 1x 122576-8 Depth Gauge
- 1x 346317-0 Tool Belt Clip
- (Batteries and charger sold separately)
- The electronically-controlled BL Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- All metal variable 2-speed transmission (0-550 & 0-2,100 RPM) for a wide range of drilling, fastening and hammer drilling applications
- All metal gears and gear housing for maximum job site durability
- All metal 1/2" self ratcheting chuck for improved bit gripping strength and durability
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 8-1/8" long
- Weighs only 5.9 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- 3-stage L.E.D. gauge indicates battery charge level
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
The Makita XPH07Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 1/2" Hammer Driver-Drill breaks new ground with a full 1,090 in.lbs. of torque for the most demanding drilling and driving applications in wood, masonry and metal. It's powered by a Makita brushless motor for longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. The XPH07Z is positioned at the top of Makita's deep line-up of driver-drills, and is a workhorse tool engineered with durability features for operation in harsh job site conditions. Sold as a bare tool only.
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased operator comfort
- Dual L.E.D. lights illuminate the work area
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature (battery and charger sold separately)
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging (battery and charger sold separately)
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger (battery and charger sold separately)
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol (battery sold separately)
- Brand: Makita
- Model: XPH07Z
- MPN: XPH07Z
- UPC: 088381670975
- Type: Hammer Driver-Drill
- Capacity (masonry): 5/8"
- Capacity (steel): 1/2"
- Capacity (wood): 3"
- Blows Per Minute (2 speed): 0 - 8,250 / 0 - 31,500 BPM
- No Load Speed (var. 2 spd): 0 - 550 / 0 - 2,100 RPM
- Maximum Torque (in.lbs./N•m): 1,090 in.lbs./125N•m
- Battery: 18V LXTLithium-Ion
- Overall Length: 8-1/8"
- Net Weight: 5.9 lbs
- Package Qty.: 1