Makita XRH01ZVX 18V Brushless 1" SDS Rotary Hammer (Tool Only) w/ HEPA Vac
The XRH01ZVX includes:
- 1x Makita XRH01ZVX 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 1" Rotary Hammer
- 1x Makita DX01 Dust Extractor Attachment with HEPA Filter
- 1x Makita 831303-9 20" Contractor Tool Bag
- (Batteries and charger sold separately)
- The built-on vacuum attachment captures concrete dust during drilling and is activated by the tool for operator convenience
- Vacuum powered by separate motor to maintain tool drilling performance, and provide a 2-second delay to capture remaining concrete dust
- Efficient HEPA filtration system captures 99.75% of particulates .3 microns and larger
- Efficient BL Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The BL Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 12-7/8 long
- Weighs only 10.2 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Variable speed trigger enables user to match the speed to application for greater versatility
The 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless 1" Rotary Hammer with HEPA Dust Xtraction Vacuum Attachment (model XRH01ZVX, tool only) combines Makita BL Brushless Motor Technology with concrete dust extraction - without the cord. The XRH01ZVX is the industry's first 1" capacity rotary hammer in the 18V category, and sets new standards in the cordless tool category.
It's part of Makita's expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the world's largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
The XRH01ZVX is powered by an efficient BL Brushless Motor with variable speed that delivers 0-950 RPM, 4,700 BPM, and 2.0 Joules with up to 50% longer run time than current Makita 18V LXT rotary hammers. The efficiency of the BL Brushless Motor allowed Makita engineers to power both the tool and the separate vacuum motor with a single 18V (not 36V) Lithium-Ion battery (sold separately). The separate vacuum motor also increases suction efficiency without sacrificing the performance of the rotary hammer. The result is a powerful and efficient rotary hammer with vacuum attachment that delivers the same drilling capacity as the leading competitors' 36V rotary hammers, but with up to 2.5 lbs. less weight (with battery, sold separately).
The HEPA Dust Extraction Vacuum Attachment is trigger-activated for user convenience. The rubber suction gasket is engineered to provide consistent contact with the work surface, where the dust is channeled to the clear dust container with HEPA filter, which captures 99.95% of dust particles (size .3 microns). An added feature is a 2-second delay on the vacuum motor: After the trigger is released, the 2-second extended suction collects remnant dust and particles as the bit is being pulled out of the work surface, making the XRH01ZVX ideal for overhead drilling.
The high capacity dust container is clear and provides an accurate level indicator of collected material. The container also has the largest material holding capacity in its class with faster and more convenient disposal of material than leading competitor models for less downtime. The vacuum attachment has a quick release and can be easily detached from the rotary hammer when not needed. Additional ease-of-use and efficiency features include 3-mode operation (rotation only, hammering with rotation and hammer only), a large 2-finger trigger for more convenience and greater comfort, and a depth adjustment guide for increased drilling depth accuracy.
Makita DX01 Owner's Manual
Makita XRH011TX Parts Breakdown
Makita XRH011TX Owner's Manual
OSHA Compliance Catalog
OSHA Compliance Flyer
- Multiple Chisel Positions has 40 different positions to align tool more comfortably with the application
- Torque Limiting Clutch prevents gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds
- Sequential Impact Timing provides timed hammering during rotation to minimize overlapping bit impacts resulting in up to 50% faster drilling
- Job site tested shock absorbent handle protect the battery housing for extra durability
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Brand: Makita
- Model: XRH01
- MPN: XRH01ZVX
- UPC: 088381677523
- Type: Cordless Rotary Hammer
- Max Capacity (concrete drilling): 1"
- Optimum Range (concrete drilling): 3/16" - 1/2"
- Impact Energy (Joules): 2.4 J
- Impact Energy (ft-lbs): 1.7
- Vibration (m/s/s): 13.5
- No Load Speed (variable speed): 0 - 950 RPM
- Blows Per Minute (variable speed): 0 - 4,700 BPM
- Battery: 18V LXT Lithium-Ion
- Overall Length: 14-5/8"
- Net Weight (with battery): 10.2 lbs
- Bit Type: Accepts SDS-Plus
- Shipping Weight: 14.5 lbs
- Package Qty.: 1