Makita XSH01Z 7-1/4" Circular Saw Cordless 18V/36 LXT Li-Ion Tool Only
The XSH01Z includes:
- 1x Makita XSH01Z 18V X2 LXT Lithium-Ion (36V) Cordless 7-1/4" Circular Saw
- 1x Makita A-94530-A 7-1/4" 24T Ultra-Coated C.T. Saw Blade
- 1x Makita 783217-7 Hex Wrench
- (Batteries and charger sold separately)
- Makita-built motor delivers 4,800 RPM for fast cutting and ripping
- Two 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Batteries deliver the power and performance of a corded saw* without leaving the 18V LXT platform
- Two 18V LXT Lithium-Ion batteries deliver up to 2.5X more cuts per charge**
- Reinforced magnesium base for durability
- Weighs only 10.1 lbs. with batteries (batteries not included) for operator comfort
- Large cutting capacity (2-5/8" at 90°) and bevel capacity (0°- 50°) with a positive stop at 45°
- Rubberized soft grip handles for increased comfort
- Large rubberized levers for quick and easy depth and bevel adjustments
The Makita XSH01Z 18V X2 LXT Lithium-Ion (36V) Cordless 7-1/4" Circular Saw is the world's first cordless 7-1/4" circular saw powered by two 18V batteries. The XSH01X provides the performance of a corded saw without leaving the strongly-preferred 18V platform.
The Makita-built motor delivers 4,800 RPM for fast cutting and ripping. In performance testing the XSH01X/Z made 250 cuts in 2x4 lumber per charge**, which is up to 2.5 times more cuts per charge than the Makita 18V Cordless 6-1/2" Circular Saw, model BSS611Z.
With a 7-1/4" blade the XSH01X/Z has a cutting capacity of 2-5/8" at 90 degrees. In side-by-side testing the XSH01X/Z exhibited corded power and speed, cross-cutting a 2x10 in only 1.5 seconds and matching the cutting time of the Makita 5007F corded circular saw.
Model XSH01X/Z has a reinforced magnesium base for added durability and weighs only 10.1 lbs. (with batteries). The saw includes two L.E.D. indicators that monitor battery charge status and temperature. Additional features include an electric brake for maximum productivity, rubberized soft grip handles for increased comfort, and a built-in dust blower engineered to clear the line-of-cut for improved visibility.
- On-board blade wrench for convenience
- Flat motor housing design for stability when changing the blade
- Built-in dust blower cleans the line of cut for operator accuracy
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
- L.E.D. battery and temperature indicators monitor battery charge status and temperature
- Ideal for framers, builders, roofers, forming, and more
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature (battery and charger sold separately)
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging (battery and charger sold separately)
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger (battery and charger sold separately)
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol (battery sold separately)
- *Compared to Makita 5007 Series
- **Compared to Makita BSS611Z
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- Brand: Makita
- Model: XSH01
- MPN: XSH01Z
- UPC: 088381654586
- Type: Cordless Circular Saw
- Battery: 2X 18V LXTLithium-Ion (not included)
- Battery Charge Time (minutes): 30
- Blade Diameter: 7-1/4"
- Arbor: 5/8"
- Bevel Capacity: 50°
- Max. Cutting Capacity (at 90°): 2-5/8"
- Max. Cutting Capacity (at 45°): 1-7/8"
- Max. Cutting Capacity (at 50°): 1-11/16"
- No Load Speed: 4,800 RPM
- Overall Length: 14"
- Net Weight (with battery): 10.1 lbs
- Package Qty.: 1