Makita XWT04Z 18 Volt LXT 1/2" Cordless Impact Wrench -Detent Pin Tool Only
The XWT04Z includes:
- 1x Makita XWT04Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 1/2" Sq. Drive Impact Wrench
- (Batteries and charger sold separately)
- Makita-built motor delivers 325 ft.lbs. of Max Torque, with 1,600 RPM and 2,200 IPM for superior fastening power
- Shock absorbent handle protects battery housing for extra durability
- At only 10 1/2" long and 7.5 lbs., the new compact design means less fatigue and improved user control
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 10-1/2" long
- Weighs only 7.5 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
- Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism are manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power
The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 1/2" Impact Wrench (model XWT04Z, tool only) delivers high-torque impact power with a 1/2" square drive that will fit impact-rated socket sets. The versatile XWT04Z packs plenty of torque for a wide range of fastening and loosening tasks, and is a powerful and convenient substitute for air powered and AC wrenches.
It's part of Makita's expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world's largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
The XWT04Z features a Makita-built high torque motor that delivers 325 ft. lbs. of Max Torque, 1,600 RPM's, and 2,200 impacts per minute for a wide range of fastening tasks, including removing transmission bolts and lug nuts. Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism are manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power. The unique rubber joint shock absorbent handle helps protect the battery housing from vibration.
The XWT04Z weighs just 7.5 lbs.(with battery, sold separately) and is 10-1/2" long with an ergonomic shape that fits like a glove for reduced operator fatigue. The XWT04Z is equipped with a large rocker switch for easier tool use — even with gloves — and a 1/2" square drive with detent pin is designed for quick release. A built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work surface for more efficient work.
The XWT04Z is a cordless option to air powered and AC impact wrenches. It is engineered for a range of fastening and loosening tasks and is perfect for steel beam construction, I-beam construction, utility pole, telephone and cell phone pole installation, overhead door installation, mudsills, automotive work, conveyor systems, HVAC, fire sprinklers, oil fields and refineries, anchors, tilt-up construction, and more. It is ideal for steel contractors, commercial contractors, automotive line assemblymen, automobile mechanics, residential contractors, HVAC contractors, and any pro tradesman requiring a best in class engineered impact wrench.
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage
- and temperature (battery and charger sold separately)
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging (battery and charger sold separately)
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger (battery and charger sold separately)
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol (battery sold separately)
- Battery and charger sold separately
- 3-year warranty on tool
- Brand: Makita
- Model: XWT04
- MPN: XWT04Z
- UPC: 088381673297
- Type: Cordless Impact Wrench
- Square Drive: 1/2"
- No Load Speed: 1,600 RPM
- Impacts Per Minute: 2,200 IPM
- Maximum Torque (ft.lbs./N•m): 325 ft.lbs./440 N•m
- Battery: 18V LXT Lithium-Ion
- Battery Charge Time (minutes): 30
- Overall Length: 10-1/2"
- Net Weight (with battery): 7.5 lbs
- Speed Power Selection: 1
- Package Qty.: 1