Metabo 600616000 10k ~ 30.5k rpm VS Electric Die Grinder
The 600616000 includes:
- 1x Metabo 600616000 GE710PLUS Die Grinder
- 1x 6mm (1/4") Collet
- 1x Open-jawed Spanner
- 1x Protective Rubber Cap
- Spindle lock for simple change of tools
- Vario-Constamatic (VC) full-wave electronics.
- Metabo S-automatic safety shutdown: If the tool jams, the power supply is disconnected immediately.
- Restart protection
- Thermal overload protection
- Removable protective rubber cap for comfortable and safe working
- Hardened and ground collet chuck for precise concentricity of tools in use.
- Suitable for actuating flexible shafts
All Metabo tools and accessories, like this high quality Metabo 600616000 GE710PLUS, are designed and manufactured to outperform the mass produced, mass merchandized brands typically sold at big box retailers. Each of our tools is engineered in Gremany to provide superior safety, performance and longevity, which add up to more value, productivity and return on investment for professional users. Extremely high demands are made of tools in the Construction sector. With this in mind, we develop and manufacture our tools and equip them with the appropriate technology. All Metabo tools contain technology that offers something special, from the Triple M battery technology through to the auto-balancer of angles grinders and the impulse technology of impact drills. We have long been setting the standards in angle grinders, impact drills and crosscut and mitre saws. Materials such as the robust gear housing made of die-cast aluminium ensure faster heat dissipation and increase the lifetime of the tool. With these and many other strengths, Metabo power tools give you professional safety for your daily work on site. Every Metabo product range has quality characteristics that are unique. In particular, when it comes to the tough jobs in the metal processing industry in which power tools are often taken right to the limits of their abilities, technical innovation and extremely robust and durable materials and components are necessary. Over many years, we have perfected our tools for the metal industry and our developments have set new standards. Just like back in 1924 when our first product, our namesake, the Metallbohrdreher (metal drill) was introduced.
- Brand: Metabo Power Tools
- Model: GE710PLUS
- MPN: 600616000
- UPC: 4007430212405
- Type: Grinder
- Idle Revolution: 10,000 - 30,500 /min
- Rated Input Power: 710 W
- Output Power: 430 W
- Revolutions at Rated Load: 24,000 /min
- Collar Diameter: 1-11/16 "
- Collet Chuck Bore: 1/4"
- Surface Grinding Vibration: 5.6 m/s2
- Uncertainty of Measurement K: 1.5 m/s2
- Sound Pressure Level: 80 dB(A)
- Sound Power Level (LwA): 91 dB(A)
- Uncertainty of Measurement K: 3 dB(A)
- Weight (without power cable): 3.6 lbs
- Cable length: 13'
- Package Qty.: 1