Metabo HPT NT50AE2M 5/8" to 2" 18-Gauge Finish Brad Nailer
The NT50AE2M includes:
- 1x Metabo HPT NT50AE2M 18 Gauge Brad Nailer, 5/8" to 2
- 1x Carrying Case
- Finish nailer accepts 5/8 In. to 2 In. 18-gauge fasteners
- Selective actuation switch lets the user easily select bump fire or sequential fire modes
- Visual nail reload indicator located on the magazine, alerts the user when nail quantities are low so that blank drives are avoided
- Depth of drive dial allows the user to easily adjust the drive depth for a professional finish
The Metabo HPT NT50AE2M (formerly Hitachi) 18 gauge pneumatic brad nailer drives 5/8" to 2" brad nails. Includes five-year manufacturer's warranty. Comes complete with plastic carrying case, air fitting, safety glasses, hex wrenches and non-marring tip. At 2.2 lbs, this Metabo HPT brad nailer is lightweight and well-balanced. Additional features include a tool-free adjustable depth of drive, selective trigger for sequential or bump fire operation, and reload indicator to prevent dry firing. The Metabo HPT NT50AE2M is great for crown molding, window casing, door casings, decorative trim, panel installation and more.
- Brand: Metabo-HPT
- Model: NT50AE2M
- MPN: NT50AE2M
- Type: Brad Nail Gun
- UPC: 717709024069
- Height: 9-3/16"
- Length: 10"
- Width: 2-3/8"
- Weight: 2.2 lbs.
- Nail Range: 5/8" to 2"
- Magazine Type: Straight
- Nail Capacity: 100
- Operating Pressure: 70-120 PSI
- Fasteners: 5/8" to 2" Brad Nails
- Package Qty.: 1