Metabo KFM 16-15 F Bevel Tool for Metal Pipe 5/8" Chamfer
The KFM 16-15 F includes:
- 1x Metabo KFM 16-15 F Bevel Tool for Metal Pipe 5/8" Chamfer
- 1x Stop roller
- 1x Screwdriver Torx 15
- 1x Screwdriver SW 4 with T-handle
- 1x Open-jawed spanner SW 10
- 1x Metal carry case
- Metal Bevelling tool for chamfer heights up to 5/8" for weld seam preparation
- One-touch controller: Patented, tool-free setting of the cutting depth in 0.1" steps; stop points for short setting times, and protection against unintentional adjustment of the cutting depth when working
- Precise setting of chamfer angle directly using the guide plate
- Universal carbide burr with three carbide inserts for all chamfer angles from 0-90°
- Controlled work with large-surface guide plates
- Stop roller to guide along pipes for easy weld seam preparation
- Bail handle adjusts without tools for secure, even guiding
- Metabo Long-life motor with patented dust protection for long service life
- Electronic overload protection, soft start and restart protection
- Protection for users with metal sheet sides to deflect chips
- Brand: Metabo
- Model: KFM 16-15 F
- MPN: 601753620
- UPC: 4007430298485
- Type: Bevelling Tool
- No-load speed: 12000 RPM
- Amps: 14.2 AMPS
- Rated input power: 1550 W
- Output power: 900 W
- Max. chamfer width at 45°: 13/16"
- Max. chamfer height at 45°: 5/8"
- Grade cutting depth setting: 0.1" - 3-15/16"
- Weight (without power cable): 15.2 lbs
- Cable length 157-1/2'
- Package Qty.: 1