Metabo SE17-200RTSET 10.0 Amp 900 - 2810 RPM Burnisher Burnishing Kit
The SE17-200RTSET includes:
- 1x Metabo 602115620 SE 12-115 10.0 Amp 900-2,810 RPM Burnisher
- 3x 623474000 P80 Sanding Belts
- 2x 623528000 2 in. x 4 in. P180 Interleaved Pads
- 1x 623470000 Expansion Roll for Grinding and Polishing Sleeves
- 1x 623511000 Set of Space Rings
- 1x 623514000 4 in. x 4 in. P280 Non-Woven Nylon Wheel
- 1x 623479000 P80 Flap Wheel
- 1x US90357014 Spindle Extension Kit
- 1x 344453120 Carrying Case
- For burnishing, finishing and reconditioning steel, non-ferrous heavy metals, plastic, and wood
- Precise machine guidance by supporting rollers
- Spindle lock, Robust Metabo Marathon motor
- Vario Tacho Constamatic (VTC) full-wave electronic speed control guarantees that the speed at rated load, even under heavy operating conditions, is equal to the no load speed
- Thumbwheel for preselection of speed
- Electronic soft start, overload protection, No-volt release switch
- Metabo winding protection grid deflects harmful airborne debris away from armature windings
The Metabo 602115620 SE 12-115 is ideal for finishing and polishing stainless steel for commercial kitchen and lab equipment. The new SE 12-115 features a long lasting motor with a winding protection grid that deflects harmful dust and debris. Overload protection ensures a long service life. Auto-stop carbon brushes protect the motor from damaging arcing that can occur as the carbon brushes wear down. Spiral bevel gears allow for an efficient transfer of power from the motor to the spindle, maximizing power and producing a quieter operation. Safety features include double insulation that protects users against electric shock and a spindle lock that allows for easy and safe removal and tightening of the accessories. The tool is rated at 10 amps with an input rating of 1200 watts and has a no-load speed of 900-2810 rpm. The burnisher is 13.5" long and weighs 6.25 lbs. The SE 12-115 features a full range of standardized accessories and comes with a carrying case, three sanding belts, an expansion roll for grinding and polishing sleeves, spacer rings, a non-woven nylon wheel, a flap wheel and a roller/spindle extension.
Since 1972, Metabo has offered in the United States, Premium German engineered power tools for the industrial and professional markets. Our strategy focuses on serving the Industrial Metalworking, Building Trade and Renovation, MRO, Concrete finishing and welding supply markets, which we serve though Industrial, Construction and specialty distribution. And Tools Plus has made it their business to consistently and efficiently market the Metabo brand and convey the tradition of excellence. Tools Plus is known as the leader in the online and retail power tool market, and we are proud of the strong relationship we have established and continue to maintain with the Metabo brand.
- Auto-stop carbon brushes
- Die-cast aluminum gear housing
- Standard holder for accessory
- Versatile applications through the extensive range of accessories
- Brand: Metabo
- Model: SE 12-115
- MPN: 602115620
- UPC: 4007430197245
- Type: Burnisher
- Amperage: 10 Amps
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Rated Input Power: 1,200 W
- Output Power: 720 W
- No-load Speed: 900 - 2,800 RPM
- Spindle Thread: 5/8" - 11 UNC
- Abrasive Tool Diameter: 4-1/2"
- Abrasive Tool Width: 2 - 4"
- Wheel Diameter: 4-1/2"
- Wheel Width: 4"
- Satin-finish Vibration: 2.5 m/s2
- Uncertainty of Measurement K: 1.5 m/s2
- Sound Pressure Level: 86 dB(A)
- Sound Power Level (LwA): 97 dB(A)
- Tool Length: 13.5"
- Cable Length: 9'
- Weight: 6.6 lbs
- Package Qty.: 1
I bought this to clean barn boards for reuse. I was unsure if it would clean them without a lot of bouncing and loss of control. The tool is well balanced, the handle is adjustable and the control is great. Even at low speed it removes large amounts of material in a hurry. I have also used it to clean stainless steel and it is awesome. The pattern it leaves is dependent upon the abrasive media but the direction of the polishing is a function of how you control the tool. It is easily controlled and blends outside corners beautifully.
My only complaint is that id does not have a trigger lock but Metabo tools rarely have them for safety reasons, and unless you use it for long periods if time it is not a terrible inconvenience.