You're currently browsing our
Since 1972, Metabo has offered in the United States, Premium German engineered power tools for the industrial and professional markets. Our strategy focuses on serving the Industrial Metalworking, Building Trade and Renovation, MRO, Concrete finishing and welding supply markets, which we serve though Industrial, Construction and specialty distribution. And Tools Plus has made it their business to consistently and efficiently market the Metabo brand and convey the tradition of excellence. Tools Plus is known as the leader in the online and retail power tool market, and we are proud of the strong relationship we have established and continue to maintain with the Metabo brand.
Work. Don't play. Metabo is well known for its top-class angle grinders. Excellent quality, high performance and user-friendly ergonomics are characteristics which are also distinctly evident in our new generation of small angle grinders. Their design is completely new and even more ergonomic. The innovative air-cooling concept enables higher motor output, which gives them an enormous amount of torque. The Metabo VibraTech (MVT) handle helps lower vibrations which can be damaging to the users health. Metabo's core strength technologies are also utilized, such as the infamous Marathon Motor, S-automatic Safety Clutch and Metabo Quick techno-logy for changing discs and guards without tools. The WB 11-125 Quick and the WB 11-150 Quick offer users even more protection with their new mechanical disc brake system, which stops the disc within seconds of switching off the machine. With this technology, every professional need look no further..
A Note on Metabo Open Box Items
All contents are brand new from the factory. The factory packaging may be damaged but otherwise these are brand new tools with brand new tool warranties.
"Open Box" Items originate for multiple reasons.
- Sometimes during shipment from the manufacturer item packaging gets damaged but the contents are factory new
- Sometimes in our own Distribution Center (DC) mis-handling occurs and damage to the packaging occurs. Especially in the cold months. Plastic wrapping gets cold, brittle and breaks away.
- Within our DC, during "front line" replenishment from overstock locations, damage to packaging occurs and tags get pulled off.
- Upon receipt of items into our distribution center, items are routinely opened to verify certain info to be the best they can at item web pages. For instance:
- Contents of the package (What's in the box)
- Description of items and contents
- Specifications of items and contents
- Images of items and contents
- Also in order to maintain the highest levels of service to you the customer, we do periodic random checks of items for all of the above.
- Open box items are not necessarily always in a "box". They also include items that are wrapped, bagged, etc. and who's packing has been opened.
- Open box items have limited quantities on hand and we can't guarantee their availability. We sell these items on a first come, first order basis.
- Generally we have quantity on hand if you see an order button. But because of website limitations we are not able to update these item pages up to the minute. You will be notified as soon as we download your order if we do not have availability.