Milwaukee 2132-20 M12 ROCKET Dual Power Tower Light (Tool Only)
The 2132-20 includes:
- 1x Milwaukee 2132-20 M12TM ROCKETTM Dual Power Tower Light
- Light head rotates 210° and pivots 270° for light in any direction
- Collapses down to 31" with three side handles for easy transportation and storage
- Protective guard secures head during transport and storage
- 45% smaller footprint than M18 ROCKET Tower Lights
- Impact resistant, reinforced legs
- Low battery indicator flashes when battery pack is low
MORE PORTABLE. ALL-DAY OPERATION - The M12 ROCKET Dual Power Tower Light has the lightest weight in its class and a 45% smaller footprint than M18 ROCKET Tower Lights that allows it to be easily carried and setup in the most confined spaces. The 2132-20 extends 5'8" to provide 1,400 Lumens of TRUEVIEW High Definition Output on high mode and 700 Lumens on low mode. When powered by an M12 REDLITHIUM XC6.0 battery pack, it runs up to 10 hours on a single charge or can be plugged into an extension cord for all-day operation. After deployment, the 2132-20 is supported by impact-resistant, reinforced legs that form a compact base with a low center of gravity to help survive any jobsite.
- Dual Power: Powered By M12 or Extension Cord
- Collapses to 2'7", Extends to 5'8"
- Light Head Rotates 210° and Pivots 270° for Light In Any Direction
- 1,400 Lumens of TRUEVIEW High Definition Output
- Impact Resistant, Reinforced Legs
- Protective Guard: Secures Head and Lens During Transport and Storage
- Brand: Milwaukee
- UPC: 045242526048
- Battery System: M12
- Length: 5.75"
- Width: 5.5"
- Weight: 6.65 lbs
- Height: 30.5"
- Power Source: Cordless
- Package Qty.: 1