Milwaukee 2662-22 18 Volt 1/2" High Torque Impact Wrench Kit w/ Detent Pin
The 2662-22 includes:
- 1x Milwaukee 2662-20 M18 1/2" High-Torque Impact Wrench with Pin Detent
- 2x 48-11-1828 M18 REDLITHIUM XC Extended Capacity Battery
- 1x 48-59-1812 M18 & M12 Multi-Voltage 1 Hour Battery Charger
- 1x Carrying Case
- Milwaukee designed impact mechanism can deliver 450 ft-lbs of driving torque
- The compact size of 8-7/8" makes it light weight, weighing only 5.2 lbs and reduces user fatigue during prolonged uses
- The Milwaukee 4-pole frame-less motor is designed to deliver a maximum run-time with the most driving force available
- 1/2" anvil has a Pin Detent that provides maximum socket retention
Hog Ring Anvil vs. Detent Pin AnvilHog Ring Anvil: Socket comes on/off easier. Best where quick bit changes are needed.
Detent Pin Anvil: Holds the socket much more firmly, small pin needs to be depressed to remove socket. Best for high scaffolding work and where safety is a major factor.
- Brand: Milwaukee
- Model: 2662-22
- MPN: 2662-22
- UPC: 045242190010
- Type: Impact Wrench Kit
- Voltage: 18V
- Battery: M18 REDLITHIUM
- Charger: M18 and M12 Multi-Voltage Charger
- Charge Time: 1 hour
- Battery Warranty: 3 Year
- Anvil Size: 1/2"
- Anvil Type: Square
- Holding Style: Pin Detent
- Length: 8-7/8"
- Peak Torque: 450 ft-lbs
- No Load Speed: 0-1,900 RPM
- No Load IPM: 0-2,200
- Shipping Weight: 6.70 lbs
- Tool Warranty: 5 Years
- Package Qty.: 1