Milwaukee 2707-20 M18 FUEL HOLE HAWG 1/2" Right Angle Drill (Tool Only)
The 2707-20 includes:
- 1x Milwaukee 2707-20 M18 FUEL HOLE HAWG 1/2" Right Angle Drill
- 1x Chuck Key
- (Batteries and charger sold separately)
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor: Provides constant power under heavy load to complete holes faster than corded drills
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence: Ensures optimal performance and overload protection to prevent damage to the tool or battery during heavy applications
- REDLITHIUM Battery Pack: Provides superior pack construction, more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitive batteries
- All-Metal Keyed Chuck: For maximum durability and bit retention
- On-Board Chuck Key Holder: For Added Convenience
The Milwaukee 2707-20 M18 FUEL HOLE HAWG 1/2" Right Angle Drill from Milwaukee drills faster than the original corded HOLE HAWG, delivers over 150 7/8" Holes Per Charge, and is over 30% lighter weight than its corded predecessor. Optimized for electricians, the M18 FUEL HOLE HAWG is the first cordless tool of its kind, delivering game-changing productivity for professionals drilling with augers up to 1-1/4" and self-feed bits up to 2".The POWERSTATE brushless motor delivers better performance than corded drills, especially under heavy load. REDLINK PLUS Intelligence is the most advanced electronic system on the market, preventing damage to the tool and battery caused by overloading or overheating. The REDLITHIUM XC4.0 batteries provide up to 2X more run time and recharges than standard lithium, operate down to 0*F/-18*C. and have a battery fuel gauge to display the remaining charge.
- Brand: Milwaukee
- Model: 2707
- MPN: 2707-20
- UPC: 045242337781
- Type: Right Angle Drill
- Voltage: 18V
- Length: 17"
- Weight: 7.4 lbs
- Chuck Size: 1/2"
- Chuck Type: Metal
- Speed: 0 - 1,200 RPM
- Capacity in Wood (Auger Bits): Up to 1-1/4"
- Capacity in Wood (Self-Feed Bits): Up to 2"
- Package Qty.: 1