Milwaukee 2852-20 M18 FUEL 3/8" Mid-Torque Impact w/Fric Ring (Tool Only)
The 2852-20 includes:
- 1x Milwaukee 2852-20 M18 FUEL 3/8" Mid-Torque Impact Wrench w/ Friction Ring
- (Batteries and Charger Sold Separately)
- POWERSTATE brushless motor delivers up to 450ft-lbs of fastening torque and 600ft-lbs of nut-busting torque
- REDLINK PLUS intelligence prevents damage to the tool and battery due to overloading or overheating REDLITHIUM batteries deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the battery
- Compact length at 6.7" allows for more access in tight spaces 3-Mode DRIVE CONTROL provides greater control over output speed and power with a max RPM of 2,300
- Lightweight tool at 5.3lbs w/ 5.0Ah battery for less user fatigue Durable anvil design lasts longer than competitive 3/8" Impact Wrenches
- Features a friction ring design to ensure quick and easy socket changes Premium rubber overmold withstands corrosive materials and provides increased comfort when in use
- LED light to illuminate the work area
- Part of the M18 System, featuring over 150+ tools
Delivering 450 ft-lbs Fastening torque and 600 ft-lbs Nut-Busting torque, the M18 FUEL 3/8" Mid-Torque Impact Wrench is the most powerful 3/8" Impact wrench in the industry. The POWERSTATE Brushless Motor delivers up to 0- 2,300 RPM resulting in increased productivity. REDLINK PLUS Intelligence is the most advanced electronic system on the market, preventing damage to the tool and battery caused by overloading or overheating. For use with REDLITHIUM Compact Batteries or Extended Capacity Batteries, the M18 FUEL Mid-Torque delivers more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitive batteries on the market. The 3-Mode DRIVE CONTROL provides greater control over output speed and power for greater versatility. At 6.7" in length and 5.3 lbs with a 5.0Ah battery, the M18 FUEL 3/8" Mid-Torque Impact Wrench delivers the balance and weight desired by professionals for all day use. This tool offers quick, tool-free socket changes with a 3/8" friction ring anvil. The anvil provides the most durable solution allowing users to work longer than any cordless competitor in its class. A premium rubber overmold material gives you ultimate comfort during prolonged use while lasting longer against corrosive materials.
Hog/Friction Ring Anvil vs. Detent Pin AnvilHog/Friction Ring Anvil: Socket comes on/off easier. Best where quick bit changes are needed.
Detent Pin Anvil: Holds the socket much more firmly, small pin needs to be depressed to remove socket. Best for high scaffolding work and where safety is a major factor.
- Brand: Milwaukee
- Model: 2852
- MPN: 2852-20
- UPC: 045342533008
- Type: Cordless Impact Wrench
- Battery System: M18
- Voltage: 18V
- Length: 6.7"
- Anvil Type: 3/8" Square w/ Friction Ring
- Fastening Torque: 450ft-lbs
- Nut Busting Torque: 600 ft-lbs
- DRIVE CONTROL: 3-Modes
- RPM: 0-575 / 2000 / 2300
- IPM: 0-450 / 2900 / 3200
- Weight: 5.3 lbs
- Power Source: Cordless
- Package Qty.: 1