Milwaukee 48-00-4782 5pk 6in. x 14 TPI The Torch Sawzall Blades
The 48-00-4782 includes:
- 1x 5pk Milwaukee 48-00-4782 6in. x 14 TPI The Torch Sawzall Blades
- Milwaukee's Torch Sawzall blades are Ice Hardened for up to 50% longer life than the competition
- Unlike surface coatings that wear away, cryogenics harden to the core by minimizing soft metal
- Torch Sawzall blades have deeper gullets for fast chip removal
- Positive Rake Angle for Fast Cutting
- Matrix II bi-metal teeth for greater durability
- Made in the USA
The Torch metal-cutting blades with the Double Duty Upgrade feature a tooth form optimized for the longest life and maximum durability. Tough Neck is engineered to protect against tang breakage and delivers the strongest SAWZALL® blade tang on the market. Grid Iron features a stamped honeycomb pattern throughout the body of the blade that greatly increases the rigidity of the blade, making it the stiffest metal cutting SAWZALL® blade on the market. Ice Hardened blades are cryogenically treated for up to 50% longer life. These blades are ideal for making tough, straight cuts.
- Cutting metal 3/16" to 1/4"
- Cutting channels
- Cutting metal pipe
- Cutting cast iron
- Brand: Milwaukee
- Model: 48-00-4782
- MPN: 48-00-4782
- UPC: 045242081097
- Type: Sawzall Blades
- Teeth per Inch: 14
- Length: 6"
- Width: 1"
- Thickness: .042"
- Package Qty.: 1x 5pk