Milwaukee 48-00-4788 5pk 9in. x 18 TPI "The Torch" Sawzall Blades
The 48-00-4788 includes:
- 5x Milwaukee 48-00-4788 Ice Edge "Torch" Sawzall Blades
- The Milwaukee Torch 5 pack Ice Hardened Sawzall Blades utilize proprietary cryogenic hardening process
- Consistantly hard throughout the sawzall blade, resulting in life up to 50% longer than competition
- Matrix II bi-metal teeth for greater durability
- Milwaukee designs and manufactures Sawzall blades for the toughest professional applications
- Positive Rake Angle for fast cutting
- Made in the USA
The Milwaukee 48-00-4091 Ice Edge Sawzall blade is specifically designed to handle the toughest metal-cutting applications for HVAC, automotive, plumbing, ship building, salvage and more. This next-generation blade features a bi-metal construction with 8-percent cobalt, making the Ice Edge a flexible alternative to other reciprocating bladesThe Ice Edge blade can handle the toughest metal-cutting tasks. View larger.The added flexibility prevents shock, fatigue, and shattering for safer use and cleaner cuts, while a completely redesigned blade optimizes metal cutting with precision-ground teeth and a radiused back face that increases tooth strength. The end result is faster cuts and up to 50-percent longer blade life than standard Sawzall blades. Another exceptional feature of the Ice Edge blades is the positive rake on the cutting edges. This design removes chips aggressively, while deeper gullets help keep the cut clear and cool to ensure optimal heat resistance.
- Cutting metal 1/8" to 3/16"
- Cutting channels
- Cutting metal pipe
- Cutting cast iron
- Brand: Milwaukee
- Model: 48-00-4788
- MPN: 48-00-4788
- UPC: 045242081134
- Type: Sawzall Blades
- Teeth per Inch: 18
- Length: 9"
- Width: 1"
- Thickness: .042
- Package Qty.: 5