Milwaukee 48-00-5788 5pk 9" 18TPI Torch Double Duty Sawzall Blades
The 48-00-5788 includes:
- 5x Milwaukee 48-00-5788 9" 18TPI Torch Double Duty Sawzall Blades
- A unique combination of relief angles forms a radius on the back of the tooth that reduces stress build-up during cutting and substantially extends blade life
- A precise manufacturing process creates a sharper cutting edge on each tooth for a faster cutting blade
- A thicker, more rigid blade body resists fracturing and bending for maximum durability
- The 1" tall blade body reduces blade twisting for straighter, more accurate cuts
- Matrix II bi-metal teeth for greater durability
The Torch metal-cutting blades with the Double Duty Upgrade feature a tooth form optimized for the longest life and maximum durability. Tough Neck is engineered to protect against tang breakage and delivers the strongest SAWZALLblade tang on the market. Grid Iron features a stamped honeycomb pattern throughout the body of the blade that greatly increases the rigidity of the blade, making it the stiffest metal cutting SAWZALLblade on the market. These blades are ideal for making tough, straight cuts.
- Brand: Milwaukee
- Model: 5788
- MPN: 48-00-5788
- UPC: 045242083091
- Type: Sawzall Blade
- TPI: 18
- Length: 9.09"
- Profile: Demo
- Shank: 1/2" Universal
- Material: Rigid Conduit|Strut
- Useable Length: 4"
- Package Qty.: 5