Milwaukee 48-22-8913 Milwaukee Cut Level 1 Winter Insulated Gloves XL
The 48-22-8913 includes:
- 1x pair Milwaukee Cut Level 1 Winter Insulated Gloves XL
- ANSI 1; EN511; EN388: 1141A
- Sandy latex finish for grip performance
- 10GA inner liner for warmth
- 15GA outer liner for dexterity
- 1/2 double dipped latex microfinish for water resistance and warmth
- Breathable and comfortable glove design
- Ideal use for material handling and general purpose remodeling applications
Our extra-large ANSI Cut Level 1 Winter Insulated work gloves are designed to provide ultimate warmth, all—day comfort, and best in class dexterity for handling small objects. The insulated winter work gloves utilize a warm acrylic terry liner to maintain warmth in the coldest outdoor conditions. The gloves have a secure dual thermal liner to comfortably keep your hands warm without the liner separating after extended use on the job site. These gloves feature a 15 gauge nylon outer liner resulting in high dexterity fingertips and breathability. Our cut resistant work gloves are ideal for material handling, general purpose and remodeling applications. Our gloves are constructed of 1/2 double-dipped latex palm microfinish for water resistance to provide best in class grip performance in the coldest temperatures.
- Brand: Milwaukee
- Model: 48-22-8913
- MPN: 48-22-8913
- UPC: 045242500185
- Type: Cut Gloves
- Width: 4.10-4.31"
- length: 7.77-7.97"
- Package Qty.: 1 pair