Milwaukee 48-40-4132 7-1/4" 48 Tooth ATB Finishing Saw Blade
The 48-40-4132 includes:
- 1x Milwaukee 48-40-4132 7-1/4 48 Carbide Teeth Saw Blade
- Non-ferrous metal cutting blade
- Hardened alloy steel body to ensure straight and accurate cuts.
- 48 Carbide teeth made of C3 grade micro ground carbide
- 5/8" arbor with diamond knockout
Endurance blades offer faster cutting and extra long life for contractors. Carbide teeth made of C3 grade micro ground carbide keeps the cutting edge sharper for longer periods of time. A hardened alloy steel body is used to ensure straight, accurate cuts. Specially engineered heat vents and expansions slots prevent blade distortion and increase blade life. All these features add up to a good quality blade that contractors can depend on, time and time again.
- Brand: Milwaukee
- Model: 48-40-4132
- MPN: 48-40-4132
- UPC: 045242132751
- Type: Circular Saw Blade
- Length: 7-1/4"
- Diameter: 7.27-1/4"
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- Number of Teeth: 48
- Hook Angle: 5°
- Kerf Thickness: .071"
- Tooth Grind: TCG
- Application: Non-Ferrous Metal
- Package Qty.: 1