Milwaukee 48-89-4401 1/16" Shockwave Impact Hex Drill Bit 48-89-4401
The 48-89-4401 includes:
- 1x Milwaukee 48-89-4401 1/16" Shockwave Impact Hex Drill Bit
- Milwaukee's Shockwave design allows the bit to absorb torque and resist breakage
- Heat treated steel and Thunderbolt web design offer extended durability and professional grade performance
- Thunderbolt web design offers efficient chip removal and reduces bit wobble, producing clean and accurate holes every time
- 135 degree split point starts the hole on contact and reduces bit walk
- Perfect for both high torque impact applications, but also great for every day drilling tasks
- Great for working on curved and angled surfaces
MilwaukeeSHOCKWAVE Impact Duty 1/4" Hex Drive Drill Bits are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10X longer life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty Hex Drive Drill Bits feature the Milwaukee Thunderboltweb for durability and chip removal paired with taper-fit construction for a stronger bit with less wobble. The 135° split point tip delivers a precision start and prevents walking for fast, accurate holes. The SHOCKWAVE Hex Drive Drill Bits are ideal for heavy duty impact applications, and highly recommended for use with portable drills.
- Brand: Milwaukee
- Model: 48-89-4401
- MPN: 48-89-4401
- Type: Drill Bit
- UPC: 045242195060
- Shank: 1/4" Hex
- Shank Size: 1/4"
- Coating: Black Oxide
- Length: 2.25
- Size: 1/16"
- Decimal Equivalent: 0.0625
- Application: Metal|Plastic|Wood
- Package Qty.: 1