Milwaukee 48-89-4403 3/32" Shockwave Impact Hex Drill Bit
The 48-89-4403 includes:
- 1x Milwaukee 48-89-4403 3/32" Shockwave Impact Hex Drill Bit
- Milwaukee's Shockwave design allows the bit to absorb torque and resist breakage
- Heat treated steel and Thunderbolt web design offer extended durability and professional grade performance
- Thunderbolt web design offers efficient chip removal and reduces bit wobble, producing clean and accurate holes every time
- 135 degree split point starts the hole on contact and reduces bit walk
- Perfect for both high torque impact applications, but also great for every day drilling tasks
- Great for working on curved and angled surfaces
Since their release, Milwaukee's line of "Shockwave" accessories have created a big buzz in the industry and have established themselves as some of the most durable and reliable power tool accessories money can buy. And when it comes to drill bits, not many can match the performance of Milwaukee's 48-89-4403 3/32" Shockwave Impact Hex Drill Bit. This bit means business, serious business. It's Thunderbolt web design offers highly efficient chip removal along with increased lateral strength, so there's no worries about breaking the bit from sideways pressure. The tapered design eliminates bit wobble almost completely, and the heat treated steel body will offer years of reliable performance.
- Brand: Milwaukee
- Model: 48-89-4403
- MPN: 48-89-4403
- Type: Drill Bit
- UPC: 045242195077
- Shank: 1/4" Hex
- Shank Size: 1/4"
- Material: Aluminum Oxide
- Coating: Black Oxide
- Length: 2.44
- Size: 3/32"
- Decimal Equivalent: 0.0938
- Application: Metal|Plastic|Wood
- Package Qty.: 1